Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summit

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Summit - Page 3 Empty Re: The Summit

Post  mewmewkitty Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:01 am

"You think so?" She looked down with a little doubt. "Maybe I will ask after the battle. It would be nice to help others again." She did not even think about asking to help in the infirmary. She would think that it would fit her well. She did know a lot of ways to heal other then magic. She could probably teach a few tricks to some of the doctors. "I could teach you how to heal like that if you like?"
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:23 am

She shrugged.

You were able to find a problem that a lot of healers couldn't... I'd say you're skilled enough to work here...

Of course it wasn't up to her. The only thing she knew is a woman ran the infirmary here. Never met her but surely a demonstration of her abilities would get her in.

It would be useful to know... Sure...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:25 am

She nodded softly held up her hand in a unique hand sign. Then focused her powers to concentrate on just her fingertips. Ripples of air slowly start to form from them as they slowly come together into what looked like a tight ball, previously like what she showed Musei with to practice, but it was much more tightly compacted and spun at a faster rate. She tried to take each step one by one, hoping Musei was watching and understanding the process, for she couldn't break her concentration. After the ball was spinning at a quick enough rate, she began to pull the water from the air, and form and shape it into the tight spinning ball, leaving the air to dissipate out from the water. After that, there was nothing but a solid marble sized ball of water at Himloths fingertips. She stopped her concentration and the water simply fell to the ground. "If you can master the exercise skill, then you can heal with it as well. It is basically the same technique."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 am

I'll have to put my own spin on it... I can't control water... Not in any form...

She knew there were some people who could control both. Use it to generate ice techniques. This wasn't something she could do but she wasn't worried.

Her father hadn't taught her to heal. Had trained her solely to be a soldier. Others were taught how to heal those would be the ones to take care of her when she was injured. At least until they were wiped out. Learning how to heal came from another clan leader and it was something she had to learn because of the torture he would put her body through.

Shaking off the memories she began the technique again. Would practice again before trying to apply pressure and turn it into a healing spell.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Himloth takes a seat back on the ground as she looks back to the battle field. She sighs softly as she wonders about how the battle is taking place. "I hope the infirmary will allow me to help them." She smiled softly. "But I shouldn't worry, as you said, You think I will do well in there." She looked back down at the ground. "I am sure you will find a way to make the spell work. You seem to be very skillful yourself."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Like I said, I don't know who runs it... I've heard things of course but, word of the kingdoms spread all over the place... The good leaders... The bad ones... Their generals and the ranks... Anyway I haven't heard too much about the one who runs the infirmary... Just that he or she, the story tends to change, is one of Tenmashu's second in command... He has a few and the one who runs the infirmary is one of them...

The person's personality she knew nothing about just that their skills in the healing profession were great. Used methods other then magic to heal and to get the best results.

It isn't that I have much choice...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 pm

"There is always a choice." She said softly, she began to remember how Ariana use to say that all the time and a soft smile appeared on her face then faded with the memory. She allowed a soft wind to blow by her as it echoed into Himloths ears, she seemed to do this often when she wanted to hear Ariana's last few words. After the wind passed she stood back up and dusted herself off. "Remember that, there is always a choice in everything you do." Her voice seemed to trail off at the end as she stared at the battle field off in the distance.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 am

Yeah... I either run or I fight...

There was the choice of giving herself up to either her father or Irauane. Both had plans for her and she wasn't to keen on either one of the. Also had the option of handing herself over to one of the other clans to be killed. Really her choices were minimal. Would rather just live out her life with out having to worry about someone wanting her dead or for other purposes. Couldn't.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

"One always has a choice just as one always receives the consequences of ones choice. If one is attacked and robbed, will he or she think back to the choices he or she made not to train and prepare for such a situation? If one is diagnosed with a fatal illness will one think back to his or her choice of where to reside and in a particular environment, or the foods that one ate or did not consume, the exercise one did not did not get, etc. One must also remember that to not make a choice is to choose to act in said manner. Choices are also voluntary and involuntary, such as breathing and the beating of ones own heart. Be well, be wise and think deeply until you realize that there is no need to think at all, only to 'be'".
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:29 pm

It isn't so simple as all that...

Things for her were complicated. Just being wasn't a luxury she had. Not yet anyway. Would contemplate the simplicity of it when she was free from her problems. Right now it wasn't an option. Had choices but they were limited and she had already made her decision.

Her practice continued for a little longer but she was getting tired. Was hard to keep it up for long periods of time because losing the energy was easy. Thankfully it never took long for her to regain it.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Himloth nodded softly. She wished she could help Musei. But with such little information all she could do is what Musei asks of her. She looked up at the sky as she started to think for a while. "Perhaps we should change the subject?" She did not want to stir up any hurtful feelings from the past.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:46 pm

That's fine...

Her past had hurt her a lot but at the same time molded her into the person she was now. Whether it was soon or some time in the future she would pay them back for the pain and the suffering. Dropping the subject though she took up her place on the rock again.

The fight was still going on down below. Wondered who the victor would be.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:06 am

"Is there something you would like to talk about?" Himloth stared at the sky still, like she was waiting for something or someone. She would rather Musei pick a topic, hoping it would be something she liked. Maybe she can get a smile off of her yet.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:25 am

I'm not much of a talker... This is really the most talking I've done in a long time...

She usually kept to herself. Was better to just not get involved with people in her opinion. Here she didn't have much of a choice since there were a lot of people here. On the road though she preferred to just be on her own.

Sorry if I disappointed you... I'm not the biggest socializer...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:31 am

Himloth smiles softly. "It is alright. I have met several people like this. Most of them rather not even show themselves. I am happy enough that you at least hold a conversation with me." She still kept her eyes up int he air. "If you rather, we can be quiet. But I tend to sing when I get lonely."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:56 pm

I don't like to hide...

Found it to be cowardly and in some cases rude. The same with talking to people. Usually her attitude put most people off. They would say maybe one or two things and then would just stop talking to her altogether. Then there were those she couldn't communicate with at all. They were few and far between but some people she just couldn't find a place to open in their mind to talk.

That's fine... I don't mind...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:30 am

"You sure you do not mind me singing? Some time I tend to accidentally over power it and cast a spell once in a while." She looked a little embarrassed as she said this but she wanted to give fair warning. "You think the fight is going well?" Himloth didn't mind talking to Musei. She rather liked her company. So she started a topic that she would hope Musei would like.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:05 pm

No it's fine...

Hopefully that wouldn't happen but she did know how to negate a number of spells just in case.

If the explosions are anything to go by then I would say yes...

Could hear what was happening though they were high up. Hopefully no one got too injured though she suspected it wouldn't matter if the healer here was as good as she had heard.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

"Who do you think is winning?" She asked softly. Himloths mind now starts to wonder how much of the fight she is missing. But she understood how her aura would conflict in the matter, so for now she must watch afar. "How about you start off a song and I will try to follow?"
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 pm

I really couldn't tell you...

She didn't know any of the people fighting. The only one she knew down there was Tenmashu and she knew very little about him too.

At Himloth's suggestion she began humming. It wasn't her intention to amplify the sound of her humming but it tended to do that whether she liked it or not. Was soft though it echoed a little around the two of them. Didn't have much of a singing voice but she did hum to herself every now and again.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 am

Himloth closed her eyes as she summoned a soft wind. Different harmonic sounds begin to from around softly, she did not want to drown out the humming. All Himloth was trying to do now, was just give Musei a beat with her song. She then began to sing softly as well, trying to keep with the same tune as Musei.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

The humming being amplified began to hurt her throat so she had to stop. Switched so that it could still be heard but as her inner voice instead. Same sound. Same pitch. Just heard only between them rather then echoing about the snowy mountainside.

Occasionally she would rub her throat as the song continued. Though it had been healed sometimes it just hurt to use her vocal chords.

Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Himloth begins to softly slow down, fearing that Musei might be hurting too much. But as long as Musei kept humming, Himloth continued to help her with the song. She was hoping Musei would stop if it got too bad, she did not want to cause harm to Musei. (Sorry for such a short post, I do not know how long this internet connection will last.)
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenmashu's Soldiers Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 am

A soldier runs up the cliff, kneeling down before the two.

"Lord Tenmashu requests your presence. We are under attack."

The soldier quickly stands to his feet and runs back to the castle.

Tenmashu's Soldiers

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:31 pm

The song continued for a bit longer. However it was cut off and silenced when one of the soldiers showed up. A messenger from Tenmashu saying they were needed.

We'll have to continue this later... she said before gathering up her energy and letting it settle under her feet. Releasing it she was thrust up into the air and caught one of the passing currents. Redirecting it she used it to glide down. Would get there in a matter of minutes.

((Continue in Mission: Castle Siege))
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum