Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summit

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Summit - Page 2 Empty Re: The Summit

Post  Musei Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm

I hope so...

As long as she stayed focused usually things like that didn't happen. Mental abilities were such a strain on her mind and sometimes the ones she was communicating through.

If you want... I'm not against learning new things from people... I'm sure there are things you know that I don't...

She'd been alive a long time. Knew a good deal of attacks and healing. Barriers as well. However the wind was such a hard element to control. It was why she tried to remain emotionless. Things like anger and sadness usually made her attacks backfire. Had the scars all over her arms to prove it.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:27 pm

"Well maybe you can begin by showing me exactly how much you have learned with your wind. That way I can see where you need the most help at." As she says this her body begins to glow brightly again, as the ice around her begins to melt off her, her body begins to shape back into a transparent human like form. The wind begins to slowly stir around her now as she prepares herself for a demonstration.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Getting off the rock she began to remove her jacket. Set on the rock behind her. Didn't want it getting destroyed if she made a mistake. It was her favorite and the only one she had. Underneath it her shirt was sleeveless and because of that her arms were exposed. They were covered heavily in scars. Some new but most of them were old.

She let out a breath and gathered up her own currents. At first they merely swirled about but quickly she pulled them close into a barrier. They spun so fast around her person that it was next to impossible to see but if anything got close it would be torn to shreds. Setting her hand to the side of the barrier she pulled the winds around her arms. They cut into her arms a little but soon it stopped.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:04 am

Sits and watches with extreme patience. Her eyes seem to be zig zagging as she observes Musei's techniques. She waits for Musei to be finished before she makes any remarks, studying every move and motion she makes, even with the lightest hair follicles swaying, taking every note down mentally. She can see that Musei will need a lot of work, but she doesn't mind helping at all.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:12 pm

After the small display she dispersed the winds completely. It was hard for her to maintain them. Mainly because she wasn't a full demon. Only half. Honestly though she hated her demonic side because she hated her father.

That isn't everything I can do but I'd rather not lose control... Heaven forbid I do and then something happens...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 am

She nodded softly, still taking mental notes, she already have thought of a perfect practice to teach her. She still waited calmly for her to finish. "Well I think I might have a trick to teach you. It will help you with your control and you don't have to worry about hurting anyone while practicing." She waited for her to disperse the wind before showing her anything.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:12 pm

That would be a relief...

The winds died down to nothing. Just the currents that were blowing about the snow.

She'd hurt a lot of people in training. It wasn't a problem with mentality though her emotions had been tested time and again. Had learned not to let them interfere with what she needed to do. It would be her down fall. Wise words from the most horrible people she'd ever met in her long life time.

Now that she was done she took a look at her arms. Bleeding though it was light. Both of her hands began to glow brightly and a quick pass across her skin had both arms healed within seconds.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:05 pm

She stood up softly and walked towards Musei, she spoke in her harmonic voice again. "Cup your hands together, and try to form a small ball, and concentrate on making it swirl clock wise on the outside of it, while swirling counter-clockwise in the center. This way if it does get out of control the most it will do is disperse and you would have to remake it." She shows an example as a small vortex about the size of an grape fruit starts to swirl in her hands, it seemed to be rotating at a great speed and it swirled in all directions until it could no longer be seen with the normal eye. Then she shows what would happen when it was done wrong as the small ball suddenly blew up like a water balloon and just dispersed a gentle breeze.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 am

She did as instructed. To be safe she formed the currents on the outside first. Wasn't hard. However when it came to creating the ball in the center she had trouble. The concentration of two wind sources at once was difficult. Her display had been a transfer of one source so it was easier. This was different.

It took her a few times just to form it. Then it burst she didn't know how many times. Wasn't frustrated by it though. Wouldn't let herself get like that because doing so would only mess her up even more. A couple more times and she was able to maintain it for a little bit. Still she knew she'd need to keep practicing.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:44 am

She watches with amusement as Musei makes several attempts. She smiles softly at the determination Musei gives it, as she watches it burst a few times. Once the girl finally got it she clapped for her and congratulated her. "Once you get the hang of that, you can move on to doing one in each hand." She shows a demonstration as she quickly forms two of the spheres in her hand, she keeps them going for quite a while until she disperses them. "But please don't push yourself yet. You have a long while to go before you get to that."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:20 am

Releasing once more she decided to take a break. Listened as the woman spoke. Watched her demonstration.

I know... It'll be a while before I can accomplish something like that...

Her gaze fell. Barely a hint of sadness within her eyes lined with the same amount of hatred.

My blood is what makes it hard... My features aren't exactly human but that's because I look like my father... Still being half human makes it that much harder for me to control my abilities... Well these ones... Masking sound... Attacking with it... Generating an illusion with it is so much easier then this...

Shutting her eyes the expression faded to neutral again.

However the day I become a mute will render some of the power useless... It's the reason I communicate this way... I would rather hold off on losing some of that power for as long as possible...

That time was fast approaching. Her cords were damaged beyond repair. Knew because she had tried to have them healed numerous times.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:32 am

"It will just make you that much stronger then when you accomplish this. Because you have to work twice as hard then everyone else." She looks at Musei when she speaks of going mute. "Is there anything I can do to help you? I know a few healing spells myself." Her eyes looked hopeful, she really wanted to help her. Its been a while since she has had someone to help. She was started to feel useless until now.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 am

My vocal cords are beyond damaged... If I spoke now it would come out no higher then a whisper... I could push to yell but it would only do more harm then good...

She shook her head. As hopeful as the woman looked she couldn't lead her on and lie. Wasn't in her to lie to people.

I've been looked at several times over... The damage is irreversible and while after an attack I can have them healed there will still be damage... The outcome of course will inevitably be the same it's just being postponed...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:53 am

"I see, well will it hurt to look? Maybe I can have something to help you at least postpone it a little longer." She began to look a little curious at the matter at hand. Her better half being a paladin she might know of something to help. Then again, she has seen cases where it was just impossible to do anything, she really hoped this wasn't one of those cases.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:59 am

You can try...

Wouldn't pass up on an attempt to help keep a big part of one of her abilities for a while longer. It was really amazing she had been able to keep her voice and the power this long.

I promise I wouldn't be disappointed if you find there is nothing that can be done... I've heard it enough times already from healers all across the continent...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 am

She calmly glides herself over towards Musei, as she slowly closes her eyes, she begins to sing a harmonic song that sounds really pleasant to the ears. A soft wind blew past them and begins to circle them. After a few moments the wind enters through Musei's mouth, but not in a harming way, it would feel almost like a cool refreshing breeze in the summertime as Himloth guides the wind, studying her damage both inside and out. After she completes her analysis she stops singing as the wind goes back to a normal gentle breeze.
(I leave it up to user to find out what is wrong and what can be fixed.)
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:11 am

It wasn't really all that a strange feeling. Having the winds passing into her throat. Inspecting. Not that she had been through an examination like this before but, she knew of attacks that involved the removal of air from another person. She had done it a few times and this wasn't much different.

The analysis came back only slightly enlightening. There was damage that could still be repaired. Unseen by previous healers. Untouched. Healing the area would of course help a good deal. Of course she didn't know about this. Then again no one had done something like this before. Been so thorough.

She looked to her questioningly.

Well...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 am

She smile softly, her hand reaches up to Musei's neck as a soft blue glowing orb leaves her fingertips and enters into your neck. A surge of raw energy disperses through out Musei's whole neck, not leaving a single cell unchecked as it begins to regenerate what it can. This whole feeling would feel much different then from other healing powers. Its more of a feeling when one stretches just right and doesn't want to stop. A few moments passes by of her unleashes energy into Musei, then she softly pulls her fingers away. She looked a little exhausted from this, but pleased she was able to help. "I think you will be just fine. I could not heal it fully, but I have repaired what I could." She cups her hands as a vial starts to appear in her palms. She holds it up towards Musei. "When it feels like its starting to hurt again, take one drop of this internally and it will help coat your throat, but be careful to not use it more then once a day." She waits for Musei to take the vial before she pulled her hands back.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:51 pm

She remained relaxed through the process. Didn't want to move and end up screwing up what she was trying to do. The feeling wasn't a bad one though she wasn't sure about being touched. As light as the touch was she was keeping herself from withdrawing from it.

There was a small breath of relief when her hand was finally pulled away. Her throat felt a little different. Wasn't any pain like had been feeling previously. Really she was grateful though she knew there would be a time where the power would be gone. Most of it anyway.

Taking the vial she inspected the liquid for a second. Afterward she set it in her pocket. Would be safe in there until she found a place to put it.

Thank you... I may not look or sound grateful but trust me I am...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:58 pm

She nods softly, "No thanks needed. I enjoy helping others." The vial contents would look clear, but thick like an oil. She slowly stepped back, noticing how Musei didn't like the touch of her fingers. "I am sorry if I broke your personal bubble, I meant no discomfort." She looked at Musei again. "Do you mind if I examine you one last time, I would like to make sure that I didn't miss any spots."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 pm

If I offended you by it I didn't mean too... I've been through a lot... Most of it concerning touch...

The touch of others sometimes brought back memories she'd rather not relive or remember. It was because of those things and her training that she had become so withdrawn.

Go ahead...

Knew it was best to be safe to check more then once.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 pm

"You have not offended me at all. I just like to make sure your comfortable with all of this." She repeats the process as the wind starts to pick up again. It repeats what it did last time as it begins to enter into Musie's body, checking every last inch one last time. Himloth always liked to be thorough, she didn't want others to hurt if she could help it.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Okay...

As the wind passed again there was nothing else that could be fixed. Was relieved though in part. Another healing would require Himloth to continue to touch her. Would prefer that she didn't. Had a habit of pushing people away, physically, because of that. Usually it only caused a fight.

At least you were able to find something...

All those trained healers... Swore they were incompetent if someone she didn't even know could find a problem in so little time and fix it. Well most of it.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 pm

"I was the spiritual guide of a great healer a long time ago... so I might know a few spells that are long forgotten by now. I am honored that you let me touched you to heal you, even though it brought you some discomfort." She felt relieved that she at least helped Musei. One thing she hated most was having the ability to help others, but not having the capability to do so. She has watched many other people die in-front of her from being stubborn or from other causes that she could not help with. She at least found a place where she was needed again.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 pm

It's a shame... Old rituals and spells... Lost to time...

There were some things that shouldn't be dug up. Remembered. Used. However there were also a lot of things that had been lost to the ages. Buried in the dirt. Things that could save lives and take them. Languages. Species. It was all really quite interesting but being on the run she couldn't go looking for any of them.

There is an infirmary in the castle... At least I've heard of it... I'm not sure who runs it but your abilities would be good there I'm sure...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum