Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Siege

+13
Cambione
Rayus Crey
Aria Kaeru
Goldenarche
Sanutamar
SereneTalon
Masahide Kaeru
Musei
Ulaenyth Sephora
Haruka Mori
Sogekihei
mewmewkitty
Lord Tenmashu
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Castle Siege - Page 3 Empty Re: Castle Siege

Post  Musei Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:57 pm

The petty soldiers were mostly dealt with. The enemies had brought a bunch of dragons with them but she didn't bat an eyelash to the threat.

One began to dive down and as it came past she had moved out of the way. It's claw swiped her. Got her pretty bad but she didn't look as if she noticed the wound before grabbing onto the beast's wing. It tried to buck her off but she was able to climb on to the thing's back and crawl her way up to its neck and finally its head.

Once she positioned herself at its ear she began to whistle. It resonated loudly and she felt the creature begin to lose its control over its flight at the pain on its eardrums. A little bit longer and the creature's eardrums shattered. It's flight waivered as it lost balance and control. Soon it began to fall and to keep from making contact with the ground she jumped off and used the currents to glide to the ground. Once she landed she fell to her knees and clutched her side. It was bleeding profusely and she knew she wouldn't make it back to the castle with out passing out at this rate.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayus Crey Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:14 pm

As Kuroten vanished, his eyes met Ulaenyth. He squinted his eyes. 'She...the killing is driving her into a blood lust. I have to do something before someone on our team is injured by her.' Rayus took a deep breath through his nose and kicked off of the wall into a running state. He crouches down and front flips into the air, vanishing into a puff of black smoke. He appeared behind Ulaenyth. Before her next attack, he puts her in a headlock and leaps back, vanishing once more with her in his grip. The two reappear at the castle walls. He releases his grip on her. He teleports away to gain a bit of distance so that she did not attack him. He takes a single step toward her, speaking with a scratched voice and a slight Japanese accent.
"Calm yourself. You must not lose control. I can feel that you are losing your grip on your mind. Please, contain this urge. I do not wish to fight you."
Rayus was a bit worried that she would lash out and attack, but it mattered little to him. Even if he were to be stricken down. He did his best to try and calm her down.
Rayus Crey
Rayus Crey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaenyth Sephora Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:24 pm

She felt someone grab her before she could continue to fight. The teleport left her a bit frazzled but she was away from the fighting and for now had a bit of control. However she was losing it again quickly. This stranger, a man she'd never seen before, had moved her away and while she was grateful it was going to take more then words to calm her down from this state.

"I don't know who you are..." she said before gritting her teeth again as her eyes were slowly being encompassed by red.

"But I need you to knock me out. I beg of you not to argue with me. Just do as I say before I start attacking you, or them." she said as she grabbed the side of her head and pointed to the battlefield. She had friends out there and didn't want to hurt anyone. Though her eyes started to look malevolent there was pleading in there as well. Begging him to listen so she didn't injure anyone.
Ulaenyth Sephora
Ulaenyth Sephora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayus Crey Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Rayus sighs as she looked at him.
"Fine..."
Rayus took a few steps toward her, not fazed by her transformation. He slowly opened his hand, placing it over her stomach. He forces his hand into her, winding her out and forcing her to pass out immediately. He tried his best to make it as painless as possible. Before she could fall to the ground, he lifted her in his arms and gently placed her against the castle wall for comfort and support. He held his left arm out and began pressing a series of buttons. A laser begins to scan her body for medical purposes as a hologram appears afterwards. The hologram shows a diagnostic on Ulaenyth's bodily condition with the information written in Japanese. He identified her as a Vampire with his left arm's computer and felt the electricity from his vision of her body's energy signature. As the computer began studying the transformation he closed the hologram on his arm and held his right hand toward her face. He lightly raised her top lip to get a look at her canines. They slowly began to shrink.
"Hm..."
Rayus then reached into the bicep, blindly pressing 5 buttons.
"Creating medicine. Estimated time...2 minutes."
Rayus took a deep breath and sat down beside her, having nothing else to do at the moment he stood back as he continued to catch his breath. Fighting wasn't an option at the moment unless he wanted to transform again. Relaxing was his best bet until his transformation was contained.
Rayus Crey
Rayus Crey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaenyth Sephora Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:47 pm

She watched as he walked up with cautious eyes. It only took a second but she felt all the air leave her lungs before blackness invaded her vision. The fact that he had listened made her grateful. Would be sure to thank the stranger when she woke up. Now she could focus on pushing back that side of herself. She'd never forgive herself if she hurt any one of her allies because of the damn blood lust.

The vampiric part was locked away again and she started to stir. She groaned lightly before opening her eyes. The smell of blood was still on her person but it wasn't getting to her now.

Looking to the side she found the man was still with her. Catching his breath from what it sounded like.

"Thank you... Uhm... I have no idea what your name is." she said a bit sheepishly.
Ulaenyth Sephora
Ulaenyth Sephora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayus Crey Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Rayus' arm beeped as she awoke. As he listened to her, he removed a small vial from his arm. He answers as he places the vial in a small compartment where the vial is filled with the chemicals.
"Rayus...it is a pleasure to meet you, Ulaenyth Sephora."
The information he gathered from his arm fit her description and he kept tabs on everyone in the kingdom. There are times where he'd forget people and this was the best way to refresh his memory.
"My apologies. I have a fleeting memory and have information on each person in the kingdom. You fit the description of the vampire, so I simply assumed. I meant no disrespect by it. I have very poor people skills."
Rayus hands over the small vial. It didn't looks suspicious, but the gesture was a bit odd.
"This is a drink that I have just created. There is no taste, I assure you and it will help you regain your strength."
Rayus tried his best to be kind and polite. It was his way of helping the other person stay calm due to his appearance on top of it being a habit for him.
Rayus Crey
Rayus Crey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaenyth Sephora Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:40 pm

She had been a little surprised he knew her name when she didn't know a thing about him. His explanation though told her enough.

"Fleeting memory huh? At least the information isn't from stalking me." she said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "It's quite alright."

He handed her a vial and while she scrutinized it for a second soon enough she shrugged. "Excuse me for the lack of distrust for a moment. You have all this information on me and I only know your name. I've had worse things though go into my system. Haruka is my main source of healing remedies after all."

She popped off the top and downed it. It really didn't have any taste and it seemed to push her healing ability into overdrive.

"I thank you again and I think your people skills aren't as bad as you think they are."

Ulaenyth Sephora
Ulaenyth Sephora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Toyama Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:54 pm

He had been traveling for a long time. The wood was thick but he could see the end. With a hopeful smile he ran out and bent over his knees to catch his breath. Coughing a few times he saw a few speck of blood on his palms. Pulling his hands into his sleeves he wiped away the evidence of his illness and looked up.

Kaen had expected to see the castle but instead he had onto a battlefield. There were bodies everywhere. People fighting. among these people had to be his sister but from here he couldn't see her.

A roar soon caught his attention and when he looked right one of the enemy dragons came flying in his direction. He couldn't help but tremble in fear as it got closer.
Kaen Toyama
Kaen Toyama

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:54 am

Tenmashu quickly recovers from the attack, back flipping in the air and landing on his feet. After he lands, the dragon goes after the young boy who had just entered the battlefield. When Tenmashu notices this he quickly dashes for the boy. Just as the dragon is about to chomp down on the kid, Tenmashu pulls back his foot and kicks the dragon's head away. The dragon quickly recovered so Tenmashu had little time to grab the child and carry him to safety. Tenmashu looked over at Rayus and echoed a booming voice toward the castle. The volume of his voice was surprisingly loud.
"RAYUS!"
Tenmashu, with little options left, grabs the child and launches him into the air in Rayus' direction. When he does he turns around and his entire arm is chomped down on by the dragon. Tenmashu pulls back on the dragon's bite. Seeing as the bite was too tight for him to escape by pulling away, he pulls his other fist back and punches the dragon through his eye. Before the dragon can pull away from the pain, he grabs one of it's teeth with the bitten arm. He pulls several times on it. The dragon continues to resist so Tenmashu continues punching it. With a final blow, he knees the dragon on the lower part of his head. As the dragon is stunned, he slams it's head into the ground, still holding it onto it. He pulls once more and tears it's head off. He grabs the dragon by it's upper and lower teeth. He kicks through the mouth of the decapitated head and rips it in half. Half of his body covered in blood, he looks in the direction of the child to see if he was taken to safety.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:13 am

Masa was on his way back to the castle when he heard Haruka. He hadn't had enough time to heal at all, but did not hesitate to go to her aid. He formed the lance around his arm once again. The lance almost mended to his body due to how much he was bleeding. When he reaches the two he jabs the lance through his jaw, pinning it shut. The dragon writhed around, enough to shatter the lance around his arm. Masa loses his grip and crashes into the ground. The dragon returns with another attack. It's tail slid across the ground, smashing Masa with great force. Masa's body bounced and tumbled across the ground, slamming into the wall and shattering it onto him. As the smoke cleared, Masa stood over the rubble dragging his right arm. His eyes glows red with the power of his divine form as his wings extend, growing larger. His body began to gleam as his wounds fully heal. His mind begins to slip to his divine form as his voice echoes like that of a god.
"I shall cleanse your body from this field! Death shall be your only salvation!"
Masa's body flies off like a bullet, quickly reaching the dragon. He stops immediately in a standing position, looking at the dragon. The dragon roars and swings one claw at Masa. When the claw reaches Masa it disintegrates from the intensity of the light surrounding his body. As the dragon falls back from the pain of the attack Masa raises his hand, speaking in the same echoing voice.
"...I banish you to the realm of the dead. Goodbye."
Masa says with a soft voice as a blinding light emits from his hand. The light was so powerful it began to eat away at the dragon's body leaving away nothing, but a stain shaped like the dragon on the floor with steam rising from it. Masa turned and continued into the battlefield, out of control, power as well as mind.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Toyama Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:14 am

He stood there frozen and before he had a chance to put up his arms to cover himself the dragon's head was kicked away. It was only glimpse but he recognized the man who had saved him. Word all over spoke of him. The Lord of this castle Tenmashu.

There was no time to thank him as he was grabbed and then thrown. At first he had been shocked but when he came out of it he screamed and kicked at the air. He knew it wouldn't do anything to help him but he hoped someone would catch him before he hit the ground. His body was frail and surely he wouldn't survive this fall.
Kaen Toyama
Kaen Toyama

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 am

She was grateful for the aid. Her power was dwindling to very little. He was knocked aside and a sharp pang of worry reached her heart. Blasted weaker self and her love for the man.

When he came out however he started to transform. Under certain circumstances that wouldn't be bad but in this one he had no control. She couldn't hold form anymore and was forced to change back.

"Masa!" she cried out, sounding a little out of breath. He flew away and she started running. In flight he was faster then her so she raised the ground under her feet to boost her movement. When she got close enough she put the rest of what she had into the earth and propelled herself up. Aimed for his back and the second she reached him she grabbed him and held on tight.

He couldn't be allowed to continue on in this state of mind. Would stop him by all means necessary. Even if her death was the result.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Steam began to rise from Masa's body. The steam was coming from his flesh that was slowly burning away from the intensity of his divine energy. The form was too much for him to remain that way for long. He raises one arm to banish another dragon, but was grabbed by Haruka from behind. His eyes and hair quickly reverted, but he instantly passes out.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayus Crey Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 am

Rayus gives a small grunt, but smiles.
"No, I am not stalking you. I am harmless, I assure you."
After she observed the vial he spoke.
"You have nothing to worry about. You know as well as I do that if something were to happen to either one of us, Tenmashu would see to it that we be punished. Besides, I have nothing to gain by harming you. And, lucky for you, this drink does not taste much like anything. Also, if it would make you feel more comfortable, I may tell you a bit about myself if you wish."
After she finished drinking from the vial, he teleports it back to his hand and places it back into his left arm.
"It is no problem at all. I am more than happy to help and I thank you for your compliment, though, I do not see how that is possible. My sheltered life makes it difficult to communicate at times."
Rayus' ears twitch as he turns his head toward Tenmashu. Focusing his eyes he see's a child in the air.
"Kusou!"
Rayus quickly turns to her for a very short moment.
"This will have to wait."
With his last words he front flips into the air and vanishes, reappearing to swipe the child away from a dragon's mouth. Rayus reappears near Ulaenyth, quickly observing the boy for any injuries.
"Are you hurt? Can you speak?"
Rayus was intent on helping the boy.
Rayus Crey
Rayus Crey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:29 am

((Sorry I have not posted for a while. I had a move, and lost a laptop. Took a while to get a new one and to get internet after that. I will post after I have caught up in reading ^_^))
Himloth
Himloth has been waiting patiently through out most of this battle, she knew this group could handle these petty demons with little worry, she was more worried on what was coming next. She spots one of the people on her side do some kind of teleporting to save what looked like a child from her distance. Her size began to grow as it matched the dragon's, as she took off towards it. Once she intercepted it from it charging after the kid again, she instantly locked the dragon in a grapple. Trying to keep its focus on her. She sent a gust of icy wind straight up, sending both of them as high in the air as she can, now they are in her territory. Dodging the biting and any other attacks as best as she can in a grapple her eyes start to glow a bright blue as the dragons body begins to freeze completely solid. She then releases her clutches from it as it drops like a rock towards the earth, with her close behind.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:56 am

Nichole
She seemed to have no luck in finding who ever was giving out commands, but then that is probably Lord Tenmashu's fault for finding him first. She gazes at the fight that her lord is currently in as she rushes over as stealthily as she can. She is not use to fighting such strange beasts, but maybe she can aid in other ways. She quickly reaches out with her palm facing towards Tenmashu, as a concussive wave starts to spread from it. Her goal was to not cause pain, but to merely confuse her Lords target, even if it was only for a few seconds.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 am

She saw his hair go back to normal from her position on his back. It was a relief. For the moment. They both began to fall and she couldn't use any energy to make the landing a soft one. A twist in the air and her back was to the ground while he was facing up. If they were going to hit the ground then it would be her body to make the impact.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Taiyo Kaeru Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:31 am

He was making his way back to the castle when he saw, in the distance, his mother falling to the ground. She was falling fast with what looked like his father in her arms. She turned their bodies around and he knew instantly she didn't have the energy to save them. Would sacrifice herself.

Taking off at a run he tried to get as close to them as possible. With luck he hoped this would work. Slamming his hand into the ground he directed the energy flow so it settled under their falling bodies. The hard ground converted to a soft sand and made the fall more bearable though there would still be an injury or two.

When they landed he ran up to see if they were both alright.
Taiyo Kaeru
Taiyo Kaeru

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:38 am

She didn't see the landing point. Only hoped it wouldn't hurt too bad. It hadn't. They landed on sand and when she looked behind her she saw her son running up. Was thankful he was so quick to think and soon turned her sight to Masa.

One arm stayed wrapped around his shoulders while her free hand moved his hair out of his face.

"Masa... Come on wake up..." she said as she ran her thumb along his cheek. Parts of his flesh were burned away and he needed medical attention. However she needed him awake first. Assessing her own condition her leg was out of place and she was going to have to reset it. Other then that she only felt a bit winded.

Taiyo had come up worried and she hushed him with a motion of her hand before setting it on Masa's shoulder to start shaking him lightly.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaenyth Sephora Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:47 am

"You harmless? I doubt that very much."

She didn't mean to sound as if she was questioning his loyalty. Instinct though said he was dangerous. In her opinion that feeling meant he was good to have on their side.

"As long as the information given is willing I don't see why not."

She had to wondered what he meant by sheltered but she wasn't one to pry. If he told her then that was fine. If not then that was fine as well. Suddenly she heard him curse and jump up before taking off. Only a nod of her head to show her understanding before he disappeared. He came back just as quickly though, and with a child.

'Where in the world did he come from?' she asked herself mentally. This field was no place for a child to be wandering through at the moment.
Ulaenyth Sephora
Ulaenyth Sephora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaen Toyama Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:56 am

He screamed louder when he saw a dragon was coming up to snatch him up. Closing his eyes he waited for the feeling of being eaten but instead he felt warmth. Like he was being held. When he opened his eyes again he was sitting on stone and a man was in his sight. The questions he didn't really understand at first. Was still coming down from that feeling of impending doom.

"I... I'm fine."

Relief soon flooded him at the realization and he moved so he sat on his legs and bent down with his head to the floor.

"Thank you so much for saving me. I thought I was a goner." he said before sitting back up again and looking around. He was at the castle now and though he wanted to find his sister she was probably out on the field fighting right now.
Kaen Toyama
Kaen Toyama

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:00 am

Masa shifted around a bit before slowly opening his eyes. He looks passed Haruka and quickly shoves her aside. He tears through his arm and quickly reforms the lance almost instantly. He raises his lance as he gets up, stabbing the dragon through it's throat. He breathed heavily for a moment, the dragon stunned from the pain. Masa pulls back on the lance once more and stabs in further as blood begins to shoot from it's throat. With his left hand, he grabs one of it's teeth and lifts his leg. He places it inside the dragon's mouth and begins to force his foot down to crack the dragon's jaw open.
"RRRRAAAAAAAAH!"
With all of his strength, he snaps the lower half of it's head, breaking it off completely. Before he could fall, he grips the teeth on it's upper jaw and swings his lance back. He swings his body towards the dragon and stabs upward, dealing a killing blow through the dragon's brain. Masa kicks off and lands a few feet away on one knee. There weren't any dragons around for quite a distance so he took this time to rest as much as he could. His wings and body began to lose their glow, his breathing heavy.
"I'm...alright..."
Masa was out of breath. His bodily status was badly, but not severely damaged. The fatigue on his body was moderate, but he was still able to move about. He struggles to stand on his feet and turns to Taiyo.
"Taiyo. I want you to go check on your sister."
Masa walks over to Haruka.
"We need to get back and rest. We can't keep this up much longer. Tenmashu and the others will take it from here."
Masa reaches down to cradle Haruka in his arms and carry her back to the castle.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:10 am

Aria quickly rushes over and snatches Kaen from Rayus. Seeing what Rayus had turned into she was in a panic and thought that the child was in harms way in that situation. She held the kid against herself, her right arm under him to support him and the other over his back to hold him close.
"U-uhm..."
While holding the child she began to step away, almost shivering because she didn't know what to do.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:19 am

After seeing the child to safety he turns back to the field. The next dragon arrives, only to meet a swift uppercut to the jaw. Tenmashu looks back at Nichole who had shot a concussive wave toward the dragon Tenmashu was fighting. He leaps up towards the dragons head, placing his feet on top of it and kicking it's head toward the ground. When the dragon's head hits the ground, it's smashed by the concussive wave, forcing the head back into the air once again. On his way down, Tenmashu catches the head and lands on the dragon's back. The angle the dragon's neck was bent badly hurt it. Tenmashu lifts his foot against the head and kicks it back again, slamming it into the ground. He cocks both hands, jabbing them into the dragon's back and leaping off. Tenmashu's weight forces the dragon to fall over to it's side and onto it's back. Tenmashu rolled with it and kicks it into the air. The holes in the dragon's back begin to singe as it flew away. As the wounds began to catch fire and burn the dragon bloats. When the dragon was a great distance away, Tenmashu held his hand out towards it, shutting his fist. Just then the dragon explodes, raining down onto the battlefield. He turns toward the Demon Lord who seems to be retreating soon, though, the dragon's continued their attack and so did Tenmashu.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rayus Crey Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:27 am

Rayus was about to speak when the child was snatched from his hand. The look on Aria's face told it all. Seeing as she acted as she did simply to protect the child he ignored it. He turns back to the battlefield and slowly unsheathes his sword. His gaze turns to Ulaenyth who was still sitting.
"Do not worry. It is alright."
Rayus turns his attention to the field, taking a deep breath.
"Well, things are starting to die down. I should get back to work."
Rayus slowly begins to talk away.
Rayus Crey
Rayus Crey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next