Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throne Room

+4
Cambione
Tyson Ultima
SereneTalon
Lord Tenmashu
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Throne Room Empty Throne Room

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:51 pm

(In progress.)
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Throne Room Empty Teenager wants his scythe!

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Phobos shuffled uneasily. This might not end well, to say the least. In fact, he very well might end up dead.

Following the strange man, he walked into the ornate throne room. Of course, all of this beauty was lost upon him, as Abyssals only mine certain stones. Phobos shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Throne Room Empty Re: Throne Room

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Tenmashu smirks as the legion of soldiers in the room drop to one knee. A knight brings Tenmashu his cape as he throws it over his shoulders. Upon reaching his throne, he sat, staring down the man momentarily.
"So...you wish your scythe returned to you."
Tenmashu nods and snaps his fingers, quickly sitting up in his chair as a demon rushes to his side.
'Yes, my lord!'
Tenmashu leans over to the demon, whispering something to him. The servant quickly bows his head.
'Yes, my lord!'
The demon quickly turns about and leaves. Tenmashu holds out his hand as fire begins to form in his palm.
"Now. Given the situation, I would just have you slain...but I would not like to do so, so needlessly for I have no serious reason."
Tenmashu smirks and slouches back in his chair.
"So, this mission. What task is it you would like to attempt to prove to me?"
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Throne Room Empty Ah.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 pm

It took Phobos a second or two to realize the fact that this man was a king of some sort. He gave a loud hiss, a sign of respect, and began to speak.

"Nya, ah, well, I aneed to find aMorya, or Morya forest. Howev, I is trapped in cage for long time. I wan prove...howusay? V...Valor..? Yess. I prove I am better. I has been crazy on massicre, but if i can find homeMorya, I acan be cured...But, I need Battle Scythe for journey."

He took out two silver alloy daggers. "Gotta many more, but not special weapon, noo, I need scythe I trained with..."

Phobos settled back, and waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Tenmashu stands and begins walking toward him. He holds his hand at his side, palm up as the demon he had spoken with returned with the man's scythe.
"Very well, but I must have you know. You make one falter and it will be my hand that will take your life."
Tenmashu turns and walks back to his throne.
"Go. Do not waste any time."
Tenmashu slowly sits in his chair, tapping his foot down once. The small step shook the room causing the double doors to the throne room to open. Tenmashu glances down at the man, waiting for him to leave.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Throne Room Empty Hisssssssssss

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Phobos gave a polite hiss, and stared at the scythe for a second. It gleamed in the light.

He nodded happily, gave a small smile at the man in the throne, and trotted out of the room, draping his cloak over himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:34 am

The wooden doors leading into the throne room opened slightly, and Ians head could be seen sticking through, seeing what the room was before stepping in entirely "ohhh, so it's a throne room" he looked around at the ornate decor, before noticing that Tenmashu was sitting in his throne, though it seemed as if he hadn't noticed Ian yet. Ian spoke. "Why hello there Lord Tenmashu. Pardon the intrusion, I wasn't aware that your throne room was here, rather, i wasnt aware that you had a throne room at all honestly" He chuckled a bit at his last remark
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Tenmashu smirks and sits up in his chair.
"Ah, Ian. How are you? Training hard, I hope."
Tenmashu says with a subtle tone, looking about the room.
"Yes, this is a throne room. I've made some improvements to the castle."
A demon walks beside Tenmashu and speaks in a demonic tongue.
'........'
Tenmashu leans over and speaks back in a whispering tone. The demon bows his head respectfully and leaves.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

"I'm fine" He looked down at himself "well, as alright as i can be, and yes, but no harder than usual" He looked around the room again "improvements? what else have you changed?" he watched as the demon spoke to Tenmashu then left "I'd ask but it's probably none of my buisiness" he wondered how long there had been demon servants in the castle

Last edited by SereneTalon on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 am

Tenmashu begins to open his mouth to explain, but is interrupted by a demon kneeling at his side.
'Hisssssss!'
The lesser demon speaks at Tenmashu, as he listen's patiently. He nods and sends the demon away.
"It seems my presence is being sought. We must save this discussion for another time."
Tenmashu stands from his throne and walks passed Ian, making his way to the Riverbank.

(( Continue at Riverbank ))
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:43 pm

"By all means" he stepped aside to let Tenmashu past, and followed him through the doors, heading in the opposite direction in the halls

(cont in Ian's Crypt)

Last edited by SereneTalon on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 am

Tenmashu sits at his throne, sighing as a demon rushes toward him with a chalice. He pours the blood-looking liquid into the floor as hidden runes begin to glow. He stands once more and walks down the stairs before his throne.
"Hm..."
As he walked, images of the human realm began appearing around him. He began observing several different areas of the world, looking for signs of imbalance.
"Everything seems in order..."
Tenmashu stops at one spot and begins staring.
"..."
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:16 am

The door opened slowly and only a little crack was there between the door and its socket. A small girl poked her head in to see what room she found. Upon seeing a large man standing there she opened her mouth to apologize on intruding, then saw what looked like a human world and a huge smile appeared on her face. She started out with a whisper, but was talking as if she was talking to the man by the end of the sentence. "whoa.....thats awesome!" She stepped in and her smile faded as she realized how big he was. With her being so small. she could have sat on his shoulder and still looked tiny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:36 am

Tenmashu slowly turns his head, looking over at the small girl. He turns to her, his small steps gently shaking the floor as he did.
"Ah. You are the shape shifter, Yuuki. Am I correct?"
Tenmashu crosses his arms and looks down at her, the area around him very hot. The several demons in the room were knelt down on one knee due to Tenmashu's presence.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:56 am

She swallowed, being a bit intimidated by his size. She braced herself as he took steps. She stared up at him for a moment before she realized he had been talking to her. She opened her mouth and responded, her British accent coming out, "Oh...Uhm... Yessir... I am..." She bit her bottom lip nervously. "I...I didn't mean to intrude....I apologize....." She lowered her head slightly out of embarrassment that he already knew who she was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:14 am

Tenmashu smirks and shakes his head.
"Nonsense. You may join me, just be mindful of where you walk. These images you see are very sensitive and act wildly to energy. No telling what could come of it."
Tenmashu stops and watches an image, pondering for a moment before he continues walking, observing the others.
"..."
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 am

She nodded and looked around as she carefully stepped towards him. Her smile came back as she watched the realms around her. ~This is so cool...~ She thought to herself as she stood near Tenmashu. "oh...look!" She pointed to a small human child that was running around. . "It's so cute.." She giggled then blushed as she pulled her hand back and looked up at Tenmashu. "Sorry..." she almost whispered as she looked down at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Ultima Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:30 pm

He walked in shaking his fist toward the demon lord surly enough his anger completely unjustified. He truly was a fool, but a fun fool to be around. He sighed to himself remembering the throne room was rather... well large. To be honest probably the largest room in the place. Even so from how he knew it Tenma should be right at the main room, but he wasn't. He knew this cause well... he complained about things... a lot. Memory serves about the bathrooms, showers, and now food. "damn he is probably showing someone around." He had sat down in the middle of the room pondering to himself. He never really did observe the entire throne room before. Maybe he should use this as golden opportunity. "I will talk to Tenma later. I guess I should just worry about adventure!" He then stopped. "Wait a minute Tenma would totally kill me..." He spoke to himself naturally, but surly enough his voice was loud enough to echo throughout the halls.

Tyson Ultima

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Tenmashu smirks at Yuuki and opens his mouth to speak as Tyson comes storming in. Tenmashu lets out a sigh of annoyance as he turns toward him. He clenches his fist as the runes around him dim as do the images. He crosses his arms and looks down at Tyson, speaking in a subtle and blunt tone.
"What is it, Tyson? Why are you screaming in my throne room?"
Tenmashu was still aware of Yuuki and given her easy fright due to Tenmashu's intimidating appearance, he tried hard to calm himself as to not startle Yuuki as well as Tyson.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

She turned to look at the door upon hearing it open so suddenly. Her eyes widened lightly and she looked back a forth between the two males. She knew one of them to be Tenmashu and now upon hearing his name she could figure that the other was Tyson. She looked around her and saw the images and everything dim. She paniked lightly and looked up at Tenmashu. She bit her bottom lip and looked back down at Tyson. She stood there not knowing what to do. She began breathing heavily upon feeling the tension build around her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 am

Tenmashu's attention is quickly grabbed as he raises his head toward the doors.
"Hm?"
Tenmashu, then, looks in the direction of the Training Field. He walks passed the two, speaking as he ignores anything else being said on his way out.
"I am needed elsewhere. We shall continue this later, Tyson."
Tenmashu says in a rough stern voice as he makes his way toward the Training Field to meet Masahide there.
"..."
The doors shut themselves behind him.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:16 pm

She yawned and stretched. "well... I'm tired.... I'm gunna go change and find something to eat." She headed out the doors and to her room.

[[continued in hallways]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed May 12, 2010 4:20 pm

Tenmashu walks into the throne room and calls out to all of the soldiers in the room.
"Everyone leave! Do what you wish for the time being."
After the soldiers leave, he sits on his throne, leaning back in his chair to relax for a moment.
"..."
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed May 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Cambione follows Tenmashu into the room, waiting for him to sit at his throne before going up to reply to Ten's statement before.
"Why the hell don't you think I'm ready yet? I've been waiting for this moment Ten. You have no idea how long I've waited to be able to do such a thing."
Cambione was sure of himself that he was ready for his transformation. He felt ready to evolve to a more deadly predator of lust.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Fri May 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Before Tenmashu responds, Aria climbs up the back of the throne and peeks her head over it, looking down at him.
"..."
Aria lifts her foot, desperately trying to climb over the throne to jump on top of Tenmashu. She made little to no noise and bit her lip.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next