Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Riverbank

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Riverbank Empty The Riverbank

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:45 pm

The Riverbank Dark-weather-wallpapers_13011_1280x
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Riverbank Empty . . .

Post  Sanutamar Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:35 pm

The Riverbank Elf

Sanutamar walked along the riverbank, her quiver on her back, and her bow slung around her. So that the bowstring went across her chest and the bow itself lay across her back. Even with her armor, she did not make any noise as she walked. The strange thing about the Elf was that she wore armor, and an armored skirt, but she did not wear boots. She was barefoot. The mud beneath her feet didn't bother her as she stepped lightly and with grace, simply enjoying the sounds of the forest to her right and the rushing water to her left.

After a time she knelt down by the river, her long silver hair falling over her shoulder as her green gaze looked into the river. Seeming to look for something in the depths of the river.
"Strange how people never notice what lay around them. . ." she remarks as she stood up once more. She had yet to meet Lord Tenmashu, but she could wait until he requested an audience with her. She guessed he would be a busy man and understood what it meant to run a kingdom. She had once before too.

(( Heh. Intro post I suppose. ))
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

The Riverbank Empty Re: The Riverbank

Post  Lord Tenmashu Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:06 am

Tenmashu arrives in the Riverbank, making his way through the trees before arriving at the river. He takes in a deep breath to take in his surroundings. After taking in the scenery, he traces the area for Sanutamar's head. Upon spotting her, he faces in her direction, waiting for him to be noticed. It was quite apparent he was there.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:57 am

Himloth enters into the riverbank her movement seems to glide with ease, as a gentle breeze is constant around her. The trees and the plants appear to sway towards her, as if they where trying to communicate to her. She looks around and sees a character standing next to the water, that looks like he is studying something in the distance. She sends a gentle breeze towards him as she approaches with caution.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanutamar Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 pm

The Riverbank Elf

San's Elven ears twitched as she heard both Tenmashu and Himloth, even before they had found her. She smiled brightly as the wind played with her hair. "Hello, Lord Tenmashu." she greets him cheerfully, turning around to face him as her green gaze went passed him instead of falling on him. She was looking at Himloth. "I'm afraid I do not know your name, but hello to you too." she smiled warmly, invitingly at her as she now turned her gaze to Tenmashu.

"How have you been? The castle seems to be in good order." she says, her bubbly nature seeming to always be there. It was almost impossible to tell she was a Vampire unless you watched her canines, longer then normal. They only showed when she smiled. Another impossible thing to believe with her is that she could kill easily and uncaringly. It almost seemed out of nature for the kind-hearted Elf. She thought a moment and had to bring her mind back from her friendly nature, having a feeling he had come here for a reason. "Were you looking for me, Tenmashu? If so, may I ask what for?" she tilts her head curiously at him as she awaited a response.
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:14 am

Himloth gazes at the Elf, her eyes glow a soft red as her figure seems to be transparent. The wind seems to carry her message as she speaks in an almost luring voice. "My name is Himloth, may I ask who you are?" She gives a slight bow before the Elf and Tenmashu. Looking at the quiver across the Elf's back and seeing her bow, she speaks in the same luring voice again. "I do not seek a fight, I am merely just enjoying the nature at its finest." The winds all seem to blow towards her, as if she is the focal point in this area. She then turns to Tenmashu and asks him with the similar voice, "And may I ask who you are also?" She waits for either response calmly, as she keeps a soft smile across her face.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:00 am

Cambione begins walking down the riverbank only to gaze upon the green haired elf, and the extravagant blue figured woman below, talking along with Tenmashu. This was either his lucky day or possibly an important discussion. He casually walks down, leaning up against a tree nearby and invades into the conversation. Cambione's eyes glow a faint red only for a brief second before returning to his rather beautiful bright hazel color.
"Hey there Tenmashu, who are the girls? Recruits maybe? As ya can see, Haruka healed me fully.... her medicine does wonders for the pain."
He gave but a faint smirk toward Tenmashu, waiting for some possible responce. As he awaited, Cambione gazed over at the two females, looking them over carefully seeing as if either one would be of any trouble or possibly even hostile.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanutamar Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 pm

The Riverbank Elf

San smiled warmly at Himloth again as she spoke. "It is wonderful to meet you, Himloth. I'm Sanutamar, but most just call me San for short." she saw the glance to her bow and quiver and smiled softly this time. "I mean no harm. I simply carry it out of habit. There are dangerous creatures that wander about. Not all are natural to this world either and their only purpose is to harm. . . Though I am also here enjoying the beauty of nature."

She says before looking at the new person when he was in sight, trying to act normal since she heard him before she could see him also. She smiled at Cambione, not showing that she could indeed be hostile when the need to be so arised. Most of the time she was bubbly and friendly though, willing to learn. "Hello to you as well. And may I ask who you are?" she shifted to her other foot as she watched them all, wondering why everyone was in one place. Surely there were other matters that needed attending to.
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Tenmashu observes the group for a short moment.
"Everyone please. We are all friendlies."
Tenmashu turns to Cambione.
"Cambione. This is one of my generals, Sanutamar and this one here is Himloth. She is new to the kingdom, I advise you behave in the presence of my army. Understood?"
Tenmashu turns to Sanutamar and begins speaking once again.
"Sanutamar. This is Cambione. He is a half human half incubi, so I would use caution around him."
Tenmashu sighs at Cambione before turning to Himloth.
"And you must be Himloth. I must say, frigid temperatures are not welcome in my presence, but I think now I will make an exception as long as you are willing to cooperate with me. We will have no quarrel."
Tenmashu turns to the three.
"Now that the introductions are out of the way, I must take my leave. I just wanted to be sure all was in order before I continued with my business. If no one else requires my assistance I will take my leave."
Tenmashu places his hands behind his back, awaiting any objections before he takes his leave.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Himloth nods towards Tenmashu's words, "And you must be Himloth. I must say, frigid temperatures are not welcome in my presence", as the wind suddenly becomes still around them, her near see through complexion slowly becoming more solid by the second. The air around them no longer stirs abnormally. The sound of ice cracking can be heard around her as her form takes, She now appears to look like a sleek dragon like body, her skin covered in a thin layer of ice. Even the ground she is stepping on is turned into ice around her feet. She speaks again but this time with a much more motherly gentle tone. "I am sorry Thenmashu, I shall stay in this form when I am near you. As long as we do not touch, my presence should not overwhelm you." She looks back at the elf. "I understand, the woods can be quite dangerous if you look so innocent like yourself."
She turns to Cammy and smiles softly, her body glistening from the reflection of the ice and sun. "Pleasure to meet you, I am Himloth as Tenmashu has recently said. May I ask who you are?" She begins to walk towards Cammy, so as to not be too close to Tenmashu in fear of makeing him uncomfortable again. Leaving a frozen foot trail with every step.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 am

Cambione smiles toward Sanutamar, opening his lips to answer her just before being interupted by Tenmashu himself. He turns to look toward the large man and chuckles softly, shaking his had at Tenmashu disappointedly.
"My my Ten, can't even let a guy introduce himself? Not even get a little mysterious for fun? No fun at all Ten. No fun at all. And of course I'd be respectful, dad -did- teach me a few things in manners at least."
He continues to chuckle, obviously being a joker toward Tenmashu. He gives off a short alluring scent from his body if any were nearby, unable to control the scent himself. Cambione then looks toward Sanutamar and Himloth once more and smirks.
"Well as the big man said, I am Cambione. Son of the ones known only as Snare Wolf, and Akausha. A pleasure I'm sure."
He tilts his head some at Himloth as she draws near, curious as to who she was and what she was about to do. Cambione readied to lend out his hand to shake hers, still noticing her cold look he was careful, but not afraid at least.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 am

Noticing Cammy's hand, she reaches out to shake it. A normal humans hand would go numb in seconds, if not freeze. She gives a slow bow to him as well. "Pleasure indeed." As she quickly lets go of his hand, as to not freeze it too badly. Her eyes are small but glow a bright red. She then stands next to him, still trying not to be near Tenmashu, in fear of making him uncomfortable again. She hasn't realized the scent off of Cammy yet, though she does begin to flush slightly from the smell of it.

(( Continue in Training Field ))
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanutamar Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 am

The Riverbank Elf

San didn't know whether to take what Himloth said as a compliment or an insult, but she felt slightly offended. She probably was old enough to be that child's great grandmother at least. She sighed to herself and let it roll of her shoulder, all the while never once showing what she felt. Her bubbly personality still in place. "I see. Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Cambione." She says, bowing her head slightly in greeting. "As for him being a half Incubi and half Human, that doesn't bother me, Tennashu." she says, grinning. Her sharp canines poking out over her lips, the only time you saw that she wasn't a full Elf, but half Vampire as well.

Her green gaze swept over Cambione, Himloth, and Tenmashu.
"Well, I'm afraid I must take my leave of you as well. The night calls and I need to hunt, she says as she looks to Tenmashu. "I promise to stick to the woods. Don't want people to panic." she gave the two one last look, raising a brow at Himloth. She knew it wasn't to get away from Tennashu. She was smart and chuckled to herself before turning and bounding deeper into the forest. Her Vampire side was taking over a bit, altering her personality. Hungry. She'd gone too long without feeding.

(( Continued in the Forest Outskirts ))

Last edited by Sanutamar on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Tenmashu rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
"Cambione...you're idea of -fun- is not welcome here. Might I remind you who's kingdom you're in. Joking or not, I would advise you mind your manners around the women here. I will be lenient with you lest I hear word of you playing your 'games' once again."
Tenmashu raises his hand to his forehead as he lets out a soft sigh, muttering to himself.
"Kids..."
Tenmashu turns and raises a hand back at them as he walks away.
"Carry on. I will be at the throne..."
Tenmashu walks away, glaring a bit at Cambione to let him know to behave. A demon runs up to Tenmashu with his cape kneeling near his path and holding it out. He takes the cape as he walks and throws it on.
"..."

(( Continue in Throne Room ))
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 am

Cambione nods and returns the shake of her hand, surprised at the cold but watches as steam rises from their hands. The hot and cold fusing together to create the steam. He chuckles toward Tenmashu's comment and continues to look at the two nearby.
"The pleasure is all mine. So what brings you around here miss Himloth?"
He glances over at the eld and grins as he notices her fangs. Most curious about what other beings could be in store for him here.
"Hmm a vampire.... always been fond of such."
He looks back to Himloth in wait for her next responce.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 am

"I came to enjoy the views of this kingdom, also to give my service if it is needed here." She speaks in a warm and tenderly voice. Eying the steam they create from the shake. She looks back at Tenmashu, giving him a slight nod in respect as he leaves, then turns to the elf. "I hope your hunt is bountiful, may your arrows be true." She looks around the area, taking in the sights in awe. She speaks with the same tenderly warm voice, "I think I will continue to explore around, it has been a while since I've seen such a beautiful place."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:14 am

Cambione thinks to himself, not having much better to do himself he figured it wasn't going to be harmful to get to know a few around the area.
"Mind if I join ya then? I haven't really seen this part yet myself. Can tell me a bit more about yourself if ya like?"
He waits for her next responce, also looking about the area himself, wondering how it could be so nice and peaceful near the kingdom, with it's dark and eerie presence.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 am

"You can come if you wish, My story is a long one, but it is a big forest." She begins to walk towards the river, leaving an ice trail behind her. Her body seems to move sleekly with each step. Her tone changes into an almost motherly tone, "What is it you wish to know of me?"
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:52 am

He glances at her as she walks, noticing the icy trail and her figure alone. He can't help but smile some, enjoying his time with her for the moment.
"I wanna know what you are, guess also some of your past if that isn't too much. I mean, also how ya got here and all. I've never seen anything like you before. You seem to control ice, while I control the flames."
He didn't seem all that dangerous as he spoke to her, more or less like a curious puppy, reaching to touch her hand once more, but halts himself instead.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:03 am

"I am a spirit of an old powerful druid. I was her animal guide, helping her threw thick and thin. During her quests, a village required Ariana's help. Ariana was to set off to the woods just south of the village to fend off the annoyance of the goblin attacks. During the fight, Ariana did a last ditch effort to sway the battle into her hands, and decided to give her life to save the village. What we did not know that she was being targeted by a spell caster that was trying to bound her soul. When Ariana's spell finally went off, her spirit was sacrificed, but at the same time the spell casters spell went off, causing Ariana's soul to manifest, allowing me to become physical in this world." As she tells her story to him, it she touches the water as a narrow pathway freezes all the way to other side, she begins to walk across it, her body still being one smooth motion. "Now tell me about yourself. You seem to have a unique story as well."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:19 am

Cambione listens to her most carefully, getting ever word of what she says to him. He became more and more curious about her as she told him more.
"So you're just a spirit? Nothing more?"
He tilted his head at her, then watched as the trail at the lake turned to ice. He begins to follow her across the path. Cambione then thinks to himself as she asks him her question.
"Me? Heh, well.... as Ten said, I am a half Incubi. That came to be with my mother being the Succubus and father a human merc. Was quite interesting actually. They used to hate one another before I came about. I was pretty much trained by my moms brother, Khabal."
He growls low as he mentions the name.
"He was such an ass, beating me every time I'd make a mistake. So I came here instead.... to get trained by Tenmashu. Khabal isn't likeing it too much, so he probably has a few squadrons after me about now. How I wish I could see the look on his face."
Cambione chuckles to himself at the very thought, hating his uncle with every passion in his soul.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:29 am

"In this form, I am an Ice Dragon, I trapped my spirit in this body. I thought it would be strong enough to continue on Ariana's deeds. But I can change back to my spirit form if you desire?" She gets to the end of the trail, as Cammy would hear a few loud cracking sounds, the ice behind him begins to melt rapidly. She waits on the other side of the lake, making sure he crosses safely. "So your uncle, he is a Incubus also then?" Looking at him with a soft puzzled face.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 am

He nods more as she mentions "dragon" to him. Cambione had thought of a form he wanted to try.
"Hmm, Ice dragon eh? Funny that you mention that....but no I like the dragon form you have there."
He stops to answer her next question as he crosses the icy path that she made. Still looking over her thorougly. His pheramones giving off weakly as he was still in his human form.
"Hmm, an Incubus? Yes he is actually. But I hate the prick honestly.... mother could never stand him either."
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 am

The ice quickly disappears once he is across, she begins to move south, exploring deeper into the woods. Her body moving gracefully, still covered only in a thin layer of ice that doesn't seem to melt. She looks across the land as if shes searching for something in particular. "Tell me more about you, and to why you think my dragon form is funny." Each icy foot print she leaves seems to slowly melt from the sun, causing them to glisten, leaving a rainbowish color effect if one is to look behind at the right angles.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:02 am

Cambione follows along with her, continuing their conversation. He tilts his head at with the question she had asked next.
"Oh no, I didn't mean your form itself was funny.... just that it was funny that you are a dragon. I have a likeing for dragons.... was going to try a dragon form of my own. Perhaps one day you'd be able to help with that. If you stick around at least for it."
He smiled at her, looking back to notice the rainbow color from the sun with her left footprints in the ground. Cambione smiles even more at how amazing it had looked. He glanced back at her and thought to himself she would be a most interesting ally to gain. He wasn't about to let this one slip from him.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum