Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pool Area

+2
Masahide Kaeru
Lord Tenmashu
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pool Area Empty The Pool Area

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 pm

The Pool Area PoolatNightHR
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Pool Area Empty Re: The Pool Area

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:13 am

Approaching the pool area she inhaled with awe at how large the pool was, and how the light hit the water. "Wooow..." She whispered as if talking to someone, but was the only one there. She tore off her vest and shirt, exposing her midriff where she had a tattoo going up her right side. Her bathing suit was a two piece that had multiple colors. One would say that it was like a rainbow, but it was not in the order of a rainbow. It had been in a random order.
She walked around the edge of the pool in just her jeans and swimsuit top looking for the right spot to jump in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 am

She giggled as she skipped around the pool, her hair dancing in the air behind her and a huge smile on her face. She never not had a smile on her face unless she was uber pissed.
She heard a slight noise coming from near by. Her smile faded as she stopped dead in her tracks. She looked around. Her eyes shifting from their original color to a pure green as she panned the area around her. She then ran to her clothes and grabbed them, not wanting anyone to take them it being her favorite outfit and all.
As she reached for her shirt she spotted someone.

She stood there for a moment staring before running off back into the castle. She didn't mind meeting people, but was a scardycat when/if something snuck up on her.

[[continues in Hallways.]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Sun May 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Masa walks toward the pool, sitting Aria onto one of the chairs as he points over to the changing room.
"Go change, hun. I'll check the pool."
Masa says to Aria as he leans into the pool, checking the temperature and chlorine level. He nods after checking, before he walks over to the changing room to change himself.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Sun May 23, 2010 9:46 pm

When they came to the pool she went over to the changing area first. Came out again quickly enough in a swim suit and took a seat on the edge. Set her feet inside the water. She gave a small sigh of contentment and kicked her legs back and forth. Wanted to stay here for the moment rather then jump right in.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Tue May 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Aria smiles and nods as she runs off to the changing room.
"Alright!"
Aria walks back out in her bathing suit, sitting at the edge of the pool next to her mother, lightly kicking her feet as well. She continued to sit there, waiting for her father to change. She leans over to Haruka, gently resting her head on her arm as she began humming to herself.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Tue May 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Masa finishes checking the pool and changes himself. After returning, he quickly dives into the pool, swimming to the other side. He wasn't sure where they were, but look at their legs hanging in the water. Masa smiles and emerges from the water, pushing back his hair. His eyes seemed to glow more from the water. Masa smiles and waves at the two as he dives underwater again, swimming to the bottom.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviant Tue May 25, 2010 4:46 pm

Kana, having emerged from the woods not long ago, had found her way towards the pool area. She looked around, confused and disorientated as she tried to recall a memory of this place. A child's laughter filled the air, breaking Kana's focus and calling her attention to the source. She stared at the scene as it unfolded in front of her, A father, mother, and daughter playing happily in the water. Oh how she wanted Haku then, to have him pick her up and hold her close.

She looked away slowly, her thoughts wandering to the times with Haku, a smile playing out on her face as she looked up to the castle. Haku's in there, I know it...

Eviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Tue May 25, 2010 8:20 pm

"Twenty and you still act like such a child" she said with a small laugh as her daughter began to hum as she leaned on her arm.

Masa came out soon enough and dove in. As he waved she did as well but made no move to get into the water just yet. Felt movement under her hand. Rather she sensed someone near by through her hand.

Looking towards one of the openings she saw a girl. Familiar. It dawned on her quickly who it was.

"You go on with out me Aria" she said before getting out of the water and moved towards Kana but still kept her distance. Knew the girl really only trusted Haku. Maybe he was here too. Hadn't seen him in a while.

"Kana? What are you doing out here?" she asked genuinely curious.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviant Fri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Kana jumped a little as she heard Haruka's voice, turning around quickly to face her. She didn't know what to say. She didn't recognize this woman, though the woman certainly seemed to recognize her. "...Do I know...you?" She asked, while she tried to figure out what was going on. She couldn't explain it, but for some reason the woman felt familiar. No matter what though, Kana wouldn't let down her guard, at least until Haku was around.

(Sorry about the delay, and the short post XD)

Eviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Fri May 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Haruka smiled. It was sad in nature. Remembered finding this girl and keeping her hidden from the eyes of the other residents for a while. It was what Haku had wanted for her protection. Now Kana didn't seem to remember her.

Kneeling down she became eye level with her. Hoped to make the girl more comfortable by not towering over her. Though in truth she was rather short herself.

"You do or at least you did. I know your guardian Haku. He's a friend of mine. One I haven't seen in a long time. I'd help you find him but I'm none too sure where he is. You're free to search but I wouldn't recommend moving about the castle alone."

Didn't want to say it and risk scaring her but, the lessers in the castle could mistake her for food. Could also mistake her for a spy with the way she moved around trying to stay hidden. It wasn't safe.

((no biggie. The fight that is going on in the field is keeping me entertained. and im in another rp on another site))
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviant Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Kana looked around in a distracted manner, only listening partially to Haruka's words. She looked into Haruka's face, recognition slowly making it's way into Kana's face, mixing with the other emotions. She turned to Haruka, listening more intently to her words. After Haruka had finished speaking, Kana gave a nod of acknowledgement.

"All right..." she said quietly, "I think I may stay around here for a little...if you don't mind." She walked slowly to the edge of the pool, standing off to the side a little. She didn't recognize anyone else there, not even Masahide, so she was even more wary ot them.

Eviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Aria puffs out her cheeks and jumps in the water, swimming toward Masa.
"Hmpf."
Aria didn't want to admit Haruka was right and, like always, runs to Masa for support. She explains what happened to Masa who had emerged from the water. Aria clings to his arm as she lowers her body, up to her mouth, into the water. She then makes a pouting face and blows bubbles in the water. She wasn't really upset, but just being a child.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Masahide smiles as Aria approaches him, but quickly changes his expression when he see's her face. After hearing her complaint, he sighs faintly as he explains.
"Aria. I can't bail you out all the time. Sometimes you have to face things on your own. We live in a dangerous world and me or your mother won't be here all the time. You have to learn to fight your own battle."
Masahide chuckles lightly to himself, realizing what he had said.
"Now, I don't mean fight your mother."
Masahide says in a joking tone.
"Think hard on the situation. If you see something is wrong...fix it. You're a lot like your grandmother. She was one of the most wonderful people I'd ever had the privilege of having known, let alone having given birth to me, and you have that light. One day, you'll find a use for that light."
Masahide laughs as he shakes his head.
"Ah, don't mind me. I'm rambling now...huh?"
Masahide looks over at Kana, a bit surprised. He quickly turns his gaze to Haruka questioningly.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Haruka smiled and nodded.

"Sure. There are plenty of things to change into in the pool house if you want to swim."

Standing up again she walked back over to the pool. Sat on the edge and submerged her legs only. Still didn't want to jump in yet.

She'd only partially heard Masa say something to Aria. Seemed to be along the lines of another lesson. When his gaze moved from Kana to her though she just shook her head and pushed herself in all the way. Swam over with ease.

"She's going to stay out here for a little while. Though it is a little strange she didn't recognize me. At least not at first. It has been a while I guess" she said quietly. Kana seemed wary. Obviously she didn't recognize Masahide and as far as she knew she had never met her daughter.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Aria tries to get Masa's attention again.
"I know, Daddy. I just..."
She sighs and thinks for a moment before speaking.
"I like being carefree and cheerful. It makes me happy and I can't be strong if I'm not happy."
Aria leans into his shoulder.
"It's people like you, Mommy and Tai that make me strong. Without you guys I don't think I'd be able to survive."
A saddened expressions hits her face.
"..."
She wraps her arms around him, clinging.
"I'm sorry, Mommy. I was only kidding..."
Aria says in Haruka's direction.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Masahide sighs as after hearing her speak.
"That's good. As long as you understand. We're not in a position to be defenseless."
After she apologizes he looks over at Haruka waiting for her response. He was glad Aria got along with both parents, but as far as Taiyo was concerned it was a different situation. Masahide wishes they would hang out more and get along a bit better, though it didn't look like it would be happening any time soon.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 am

She smiled. Knew her daughter never meant any harm. It wasn't in her to be that way. As far as she knew anyway.

Still she reached her hand out and pat her head a few times.

"No worries. It's ok"

Looking at Masa she could tell what he was thinking. Between their two children Aria just seemed to rely on both of them, even her brother for love and support. Taiyo, though he got along with them both, usually was seen with her most of the time. It wasn't fair to Masa she knew but she couldn't make her son do anything.

Reaching under the water she grasped his hand in hers. Intertwined their fingers. Taiyo and Masa were so alike. It was really quite scary how similar they were. At the same time she knew that that may be the reason they just weren't able to spend too much time together.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Aria smiled happily at Haruka as her head was patted. She dove underwater afterward, swimming around a bit before resurfacing. She felt very peaceful and relaxed in the water, which was one of the things she enjoyed most. She floated on her back a bit as she looked up at the sky, sighing softly as she slowly closed her eyes.
"Ah..."
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Masahide gently took her hand in his, leaning over to plant a soft kiss on her lips. As he turns his head to watch Aria he begins to think about Taiyo. He felt a bit saddened by their relationship with each other, but knowing how stubborn he was himself it didn't surprise him. Masahide let out a soft sigh, as he leans back against the edge of the pool, still watching Aria.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:42 pm

She kissed him back. It was sweet and soft. Could tell though he was sad. Taiyo and him didn't have the best relationship. They spent little to no time together but that seemed more because of her son then Masa. Then again little effort was made on both sides.

Leaning on the wall beside him she kept an eye on Kana and Aria. Aria didn't really need watching but she couldn't help herself. Her motherly instinct always took over when she was around her children.

"You know you could always talk to him. Spend some time with him. Train with him or something."
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Aria twitches, when she has an itch on her arm. When she reaches over to scratch it, her head falls under water causing her entire body to flail. She quickly emerges from the water again, water filling up her cheeks as she spits it out. She coughs lightly and shakes her head, diving underwater again.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Masa tilts his head back, letting out a miserable sigh, but then slowly begins to laugh.
"I don't think training with him is such a good idea. It might give him a reason to attack me."
He says with a smirk as he tilts his head to the side, looking at Haruka.
"I don't know. He never seemed to be the kinda kid to reason with. You know how quick to act he can be."
Masa raises a brow at Aria for a short moment, before returning his gaze to Haruka.
"..."
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 pm

She had been watching her daughter and nearly face palmed when she came up coughing up water. Swore sometimes the girl just did not think before she did things.

"You know he would never intentionally hurt you."

She knew her son well. Taiyo loved both Masa and her very much. He seemed withdrawn but would fight for his family with out thinking. Being close to him told her this. Didn't matter to her whether anyone actually believed her or not.

"You'll never know unless you try. Take that step to get closer to him."
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Aria emerges on the other side of the pool, still able to hear her parents from where she was at. She heard what they had been talking about and lowered her head, sadly.
"..."
Aria turns around, crossing her arms over the edge of the pool and resting her chin on them. She sighs softly as she continues listening to them.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum