Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Field

+6
mewmewkitty
Sogekihei
Dai Gyakusatsu
Masahide Kaeru
Cambione
Lord Tenmashu
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Training Field Empty Training Field

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Training Field Castle
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Training Field Empty Re: Training Field

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 am

Cambione walks from inside the castle to the training fields. Seeming rather siked for his teachings, he already starts to take a few swings at the air. He seems to set up into a sort of fighting stance, he ducks and weaves a few times, letting his hair wave about. After a few moments he leans against the castle walls in wait for Tenmashu's arrival.
"I hope I can get this done quickly"
He says to himself.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 am

Tenmashu casually walks up to Cambione. His cape flowing with the strong breeze in the wind.
"Cambione...shall we commence your training?"
He says in a serious tone as he holds one hand out in the direction away from the castle.
"Come..."
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:10 am

Cambione smirks at Tenmashu and nods to him.
"Thought you'd never ask Tenmashu. I've been waiting a long time to do this. The angels will pay for what they've been doing."
He leans off the wall and begins to follow Tenmashu out into the training fields.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:29 am

Tenmashu smirks and walks him over, deeper into the field. The violent winds would make it a bit hard for an amateur to form fire.
"Now...let us begin with your heat control. Form fire and throw it at me. Don't hold back. Use all of your strength..."
Tenmashu speaks as he throws his cape into the wind, it slowly burns away into ash. His confidence in Cambione was suspended for the time being, patiently awaiting for his first move. Tenmashu crosses his arm, gazing at Cambione who was about 20 feet in the distance.
"..."
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 am

Cambione gains a stance, looking at his distance from Tenmashu and himself. He raises up a hand at his chest level, attempting to light up his hand, it starts to flicker because of the winds but he eventually puts more force into it and his hand does indeed light up. He looks at Tenmashu and readies his hand hesitantly.
"Um, are you sure you want me to do this?"
He ponders in wonder of Tenmashu's intentions.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 am

Tenmashu quickly lowers his brows, speaking in a stern voice.
"I said attack. Now attack!"
Tenmashu asked him to strike, being hesitant was not becoming.
"Don't be hesitant. If I were your enemy, I would have attacked you already. You are wasting time by thinking. Don't think. Now!"
Tenmashu lets out one last roar of words before casually bracing himself for the attack, keeping his normal standing position in the process.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:48 am

Cambione nods for a quick moment and unleashes his hellfire from his hand into a fireball at Tenmashu. His look was stern and serious, seeming like he wanted to fight. He had used the image of the angels to fuel his rage within him, using the tactic Khabal once taught him of brute force. He would wait until the first impact of his hit before making another move.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:56 am

Tenmashu smirks and removes his arms from his chest, taking the fireball full force. The force of the attack pushes Tenmashu's head back slightly. The embers of the fireball are slowly pulled back into his body. Slowly raising his hand to his chest, he dusts the ash from his chest. He steps toward Cambione and holds his hand toward Cambione's face, roughly shoving him.
"Calm down! Your not controlling your rage. If you allow fire to roam free, it will burn everything to the ground. Control the fire and you will gain the power you seek."
Tenmashu takes a few steps back and stands with his arms down.
"Again! Control your anger. Your anger is your power..."
Tenmashu waits for him to try again.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:09 am

Cambione tilts his head some at the movement of Tenmashu, figuring the training was over so quickly. A disappointed look appears on his face as he watches Tenmashu approach closer.
"Is that seriously all? I thought we---"
Cambione ends up interrupted as he is shoved back by Tenmashu, unexpecting and stumbles back. He regains his balance and does not fall. He listens to Tenmashu's words.
"I've only been taught raw power by Khabal. It's all I know."
He takes in a deep breath and charges both hands this time, imagining the angels once more to fuel his anger. He closes his eyes and remembers his fathers words before reopening his eyes to look at his target, Tenmashu. He waits a few moments before now releasing another fireball followed closely by another from his opposite hand toward Tenmashu.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:34 am

Tenmashu smirks and back hands the first fireball. Having little time to pull his fist again, he lunges his head forward, headbutting the second.
"Again! We will continue until you are fatigued."
Tenmashu stands firm once again, awaiting the next attack.
"You will not complete your training until you have understood yourself. There is always more room for improvement and you have a long way to go from where I stand."
Tenmashu says in a confident tone, putting deep belief into Cambione's abilities.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:51 am

Cambione let's out a few puffs of air before readying to attack again, letting his body combust and now change to his true form. His skin changes to a much darker shade, as his clothing too seemed to change color. His eyes turn to a dim red, claws growing out from being simple finger nails.
"Alright, I'll give it all I got this time!"
Cambione finally begins to unleash his fury upon Tenmashu, sending wave after wave of his hellfire. He would soon begin to circle around Tenmashu as he continues to send his fireballs at him.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:24 am

Tenmashu smirked as Cambione began his attack. He sways and ducks, blocking some attacks in the process.
"That's it! Keep it up!"
Tenmashu begins using his powers, blasting his own fire into the oncoming attacks. Ember begins to fill the air, the area quickly becoming scorching hot. The blasts explode, slightly clouding the area around them. A smile comes to Tenmashu's face, enjoying the quick improvement.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 am

As the embers burst into the air and the smoke rises, Cambione's vision becomes more difficult, but he continues to surround Tenmashu. His fireballs non-stop coming up at Tenmashu for a good ten minutes. He settles down his attack and moves around some more, then suddenly releases out a rather large fireball from the two hands forming together. He let's out a large yell as he fire's.
"Aaaaahhhhh! Return her back to me now!"
He then darts into the smoke, finding Tenmashu's rather large body and reaches to land an uppercut for the large man's chin, seeming to be much braver than probably expected due to size comparison.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 am

Tenmashu quickly lowers his eyebrows at the way Cambione was changing. A bit disappointed at the turn of events, but he had to assess the situation for what it was. He quickly crouches, dodging his punch over his right shoulder. He lunges his right arm forward, smashing Cambione with a clothesline into the ground. Tenmashu quickly steps over and presses his foot into Cambione's chest.
"Calm...down...!"
Tenmashu lightly stomps his foot down on Cambione's chest as the second word escapes his lips. This was a small form of punishment for Cambione's outburst.
"Cambione...you will never see your mother again at this rate. You need...to calm...down."
Tenmashu raises his foot from his chest and steps aside, allowing Cambione room to rise to his feet.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:23 am

Cambione blinks as he is knocked on the floor by Tenmashu, holding his chest and coughs a few times before a large foot is pressed down on his chest. Cambione glances up at the red headed figure and winces some, almost seeing the being as his own uncle Khabal for a moment. He then grunts at the small stomp on his chest.
"I can't let them hurt her.... I can't stop thinking about it Tenmashu."
He begins to stand once more, glacing back up to Tenmashu not noticing his eyes become teary looking.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 am

Tenmashu scoffs and turns toward the castle. He grunts and looks toward the sky.
"Hmpf. Then, if I'm wrong you should go. Maybe if you hurry there now, you might be able to see her before you both recklessly die."
Tenmashu turns and leans down toward Cambione.
"I will use excessive force if another outburst is to occur. You -will- control yourself. Understood?"
Tenmashu says in a firm tone, walking some distance away from Cambione.
"Go...rest. We shall continue this at a later time. Think about what I have told you. Focus on controlling that hate that's building up inside you. It can either help you or send you to your death. The path that I am trying to open up will assist you, but I will need cooperation."
Tenmashu turns back to Cambione, lowering his stern voice.
"I know how much you wish to see your mother. I know of the pain of lost loved ones..."
Tenmashu sighs and tilts his head toward the ground. He turns to the side and looks off into the distance.
"That is a pain not even I can leave in the past. My memories haunt me til' this day. I would not wish the same upon you. That is why I force myself to help you."
The area around the two became deathly silent.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:41 am

Cambione wipes his eyes of what tears he now feels dripping down as he listens to Tenmashu. He nods to Tenmashu's words and turns away from the man. Cambione walks a few feet away from him and faces Tenmashu once more.
"Let's go again.... just as you said. I want to learn! I have to learn! I'm not like my uncle."
Cambione suddenly let's his body burst into a flame-like form once more, readying his attack on Tenmashu, remembering the man's words closely.
"I'm ready.... Let's do this!"
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:04 am

Tenmashu smirks and nods.
"Mm. A friendly spar, then. Let's make this a good one..."
Tenmashu cracks his neck, loosening himself up for the fight. He winds his arm, ready to begin.
"Don't hold anything back. Come at me with everything you've got."
Tenmashu spreads his feet apart slightly, preparing himself.
"...Begin!"
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 am

Cambione let's on his own sly smirk as he is quick to release his first fireball at Tenmashu after the word "begin". He darts around the arena, getting in any shots at Tenmashu he can. Looking for any weak spots. He flings his fire toward the head, ribs, legs, and torso. He let's off his attack at his quickest speed, keeping his distance from the obviously larger man. Cambione makes sure not to get too close just yet, waiting for an opening.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Tenmashu smirks and dashes toward Cambione, leaping left and right to dodge the attacks. Once he closes in on him, he cartwheels and leaps, spiraling his body into the air to dodge the attacks toward his feet. Once gaining enough distance, he front hand springs, throwing himself several feet into the air. He slowly straightens his body out in mid air, releasing a kick that lunges his body toward Cambione.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Cambione watches as Tenmashu evades the majority of his attacks. He watches as the large man jumps up into the air, impressed on the air-time due to Tenmashu's size in mass. Cambione see's the kick coming and does a quick dodge roll to the left, rolling up to one knee and let's a few more blasts toward Tenmashu's back. Cambione had every intention to prove himself to Tenmashu, attempting to defeat him in this bout.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm

The impact from Tenmashu's kick quaked the ground. When the quake stopped, he spiraled from the destroyed terrain becoming airborne once again. He spins sideways and sidekicks toward the ground where Cambione was, while dodging the projectiles. Despite the malicious intent from the two, Tenmashu held back some on the kick so that he would not seriously injure him.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Cambione looks back at the kick coming for him, ducking down but getting a slight hit from the blow to his back. It causes him to slide down the arena a good few feet, trying to maintain his balance. Cambione grunts but again fires his hellfire toward Tenmashu, running backwards as he does. He tried to brush off the pain from the kick at his back.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:54 pm

The force from the kick quickly sent Tenmashu to his feet, he lands facing Cambione.
"Hmpf..."
Ten quickly dashes forward, a smirk hitting his face as he reaches down for Cambione's face, to lift him helplessly in his grasp. He's confident enough to catch him off guard, but decides to give it a chance.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next