Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infirmary

+8
Taiyo Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Ulaenyth Sephora
SereneTalon
Haruka Mori
Cambione
Lord Tenmashu
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Infirmary Empty The Infirmary

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 pm

(In progress.)
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Infirmary Empty Re: The Infirmary

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:04 am

On the way to being carried by Tenmashu to the infirmary, Cambione replies to him weakly.
"I'm sorry Tenmashu.... I wasn't strong enough."
He grunts low as he tries to keep his breath going. Looking about weakly around the castle as he is carried off still.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:16 am

Tenmashu sets Cambione on the bed, standing straight up afterward.
"Worry not. I will bring Haruka to come assist you."
Tenmashu grabs a folded blanket from the shelf and tosses it on Cambione.
"Wait here..."
Tenmashu walks out of the room and slams the door shut.
(( Continue in Hallway. ))
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:25 am

Cambione weakly moves his arms to fix the blanket to cover his body up, letting the end rest up to his cheek, muttering to himself softly.
"I'll come and save ya mom.... I promise."
He let's out a soft sigh and waits just as Tenmashu had asked, feeling a bit too groggy to move anyhow. He simply thinks a few things to himself, wondering where his father was, his past love, his mother, Khabal. So many things rushing to his head that had troubled him, so many secrets he felt he had to keep to himself.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:02 am

As told by Tenmashu she made her way to the infirmary. A quick peek inside she was able to see Cambione lying on one of the many beds. Stepping in she smiled.

"I really hope you're not naked under there because I need to check your condition."

Walking up to the foot up the bed she pulled the blanket a little to emphasize her point. Releasing she walked over to one of the many clipboards with her pen and came over to stand at his side.

"Injuries and places of pain please. If any."
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 am

He looks up at Haruka only with his eyes and shakes his head to answer her.
"If you were a different girl, I'd ask if that's what you'd want"
He chuckles weakly.
"But no, my clothes are on and what not."
After a moment of watching her pull down his sheets some, he points to his ribs, and arms.
"My torso pretty much, and the arms. I'm just pretty beat up at the moment. It just hurts a bit."
Cambione finally relaxes his hand once more after showing Haruka the spots of his pain.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:19 am

She chuckled a little at his humor. Though she knew if she was someone else he really would have said that.

As he explained where the pain was her expression got serious and she wrote everything down. It was her job here to be thorough. When done she walked over to one of the many cabinets. Grabbing two of the many bottles she walked back over.

"As awkward as this might be for you I need to see your arms and your torso. This," she shook the bottle, "will help with your pain. This one," she raised the other, "will help you to sleep. You won't be leaving here until you've rested and regained some of your energy."
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:32 am

Cambione tilts his head at her, but moves to sit up, acking in pain as his face clearly shows. He takes his time in taking off his shirt, letting Haruka examine him thoroughly if needed.
"But.... I should be just fine.... I mean, I should be healing quick won't I?"
He looks at each of the bottles she showed him, remembering them quite well if he would decide to take them.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:41 am

"With how hard you fought I doubt it. Your exhaustion will cut into your healing time. If you rest then you'll be fine."

She took a seat on the side of the bed and doused her fingers in the solution. Starting on his arms she pressed the liquid into certain points. The skin absorbing it very quickly. The pain would subside in little time. She did the same for his torso.

Closing up the bottle she grabbed the other one and handed it to him.

"Drink that. Afterward give me back the bottle. You can put your shirt back on and lay back. Rest because I don't want to have to give you a sedative."

She was joking of course but with how serious she was in the infirmary it was hard to tell.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 am

"Hmm, you saw me fight earlier? Didn't know that...."
He tilts his head at her some, watching her as she puts the drops on his arms and torso, reaching to place the shirt back over him, surprised at the sudden healing effect her "medicine" was doing for him.
"I see why Tai cares about you so much now...."
He lays back on the bed, chuckling softly at her comment, hoping it was a joke as it was inteded to be.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:56 am

"No Tenmashu told me that you were mildly hurt. Besides you're displaying the telltale signs of exhaustion."

She got up off the bed when he lay back. The one bottle she put away the other was set on the counter. Would need to refill that one. Not something she was going to do with him here.

At the mention of her son she smiled. He was good friends with Cambione. It was a wonder how her son had become so close to someone outside of his family. Though she had no doubts in what Cambione said. She was really very close to Taiyo.

"Feeling any better?"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 am

He nods and smiles a bit, seeming rather humane with his expression, something he didn't ordinarally do. Seeing as how Haruka was so gentle, so motherly in the thought, reminded him of his own mother when he was growing up.
"Mhmm, thanks mo---."
He paused in the middle of his sentence, realizing what he almost let out.
"Err Haruka.... sorry. Was just day dreaming some. Thank you for the help here. I appretiate it. Umm.... is Tai around in the castle?"
He tried to keep his cover of his softer side by bringing up her son to her. Hoping she would think nothing of it and answer his question.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 am

She couldn't help but smile back. However it turned more into a curious one when he broke off in his sentence. Wondered how he was going to finish it. Had an idea.

Would have asked but she noted the change in subject. Was one to take a hint.

"That's alright. He should be around here somewhere. Though this castle is so damn huge trying to find him quickly is rather hard. I can go find him for you if you want."

It really wasn't hard to feel out where her son was. It was just a matter of getting around the castle.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:19 am

Cambione nods some more at Haruka, curious as to how some being so nice would be in a place such as this. But he had no care to ask, he was content with the people of his surroundings.... for now.
"Yeah, that would be nice.... if it's not too much trouble. Better than me just sitting here bored out of my mind."
He chuckles some and closes his eyes, resting them and listening for if she had any final words for him before heading out herself.
"Thanks again."
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:26 am

"None at all and believe me I know what it feels like to be stuck in a bed for long periods of time. Or rather I hear that many complaints. I'll be back to check on you later and you're welcome." she said before walking out. Her feet bare hitting the ground, it was kind of hard to tell that she had even left at all.

"Now to find my son"

With no distractions and very little people moving around she was able to feel the vibrations through the castle. Movement was easy to track because of them. Easier still to know which one vibration came from whom when she had learned to memorize the footfalls. Her son wasn't in castle.

"Of course he's outside"

((post in the garden))
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 am

Cambione finally rests his body, laying in wait for his friend to arrive hopefully. His train of thought went back to his mother once more, wondering if she was okay.... wondering if she was dead.... unsure of what to think, but he couldn't do anything about it at the moment. He soon drifted off to sleep and would lay there under the covers, just as a child would. He kept the covers up close to his face.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:15 pm

He walked inside and spotted Cambione sleeping on one of the beds. By looks he seemed fine. Hearing that he was here nearly gave him a heart attack. Shaking away the worry he grabbed one of the chairs and took a seat beside the bed. He was sleeping and Taiyo really didn't feel like waking him up from it. If his mother found out he woke Cambione on purpose he'd hear it and probably feel it later.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 am

Cambione wakes up a few minutes later after Tai's arrival. Possibly he sensed the boys presence, who knows. Cambione looks up at Tai and smirks some.
"Ahh, so you are around.... seems it didn't take her long to find you. How long have I been out for?"
Cambione wondered if he had been out for several minutes, or possibly several hours. At least he had a friend to stay by him until he was able to rest up.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 am

"Not long. My mother is very good at locating me when I'm needed or wanted for something. I swear its scary but then I blame her intuition as a mother. It's been a half hour at most."

He couldn't help smirking and crossing his arms over his chest to get comfortable.

"I am actually surprised she got you to stay in bed. Let me guess... She threatened to use a sedative"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:16 am

Cambione chuckles at the good guess, nodding a bit, but giving a better explanation.
"Heh, in a way yeah.... but I do think she was joking. I'm really curious to know where she gets that medicine from, it works wonders honestly."
Cambione thinks to himself a moment, then looks around the room.
"So, any cute girls come around the infirmary often?"
Cambione winks at Tai in his usual way when bringing up females.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:19 am

Damien floated through the wall of the infirmary, yawning and wondering where he could find something to do, he glanced over at the two by the bed and did a double take, he at least had found someone to talk to. He landed on the floor and walked over to the two "well, what do we have here?" he spoke to the one in the bed, who looked like he had been beaten
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 am

"One can only hope. She really could have been serious"

He shook is head. Knew exactly where his mother got most of her solutions. Not something she wanted others knowing. For obvious reasons. He wasn't going to respond to that one. Better if he doesn't know.

At Cambione's question he couldn't help laughing.

"Sure do. However I don't think they're gonna want you when they're in here to be healed. You know my mother runs this place. You will see no action here."

For a second he had been rather surprised by the ethereal form that appeared in the room. It was merely a moment though.

"Of course. We got demons, vampires, incarnates, angels. Why not a spirit too?" he said quietly and with a small shrug. His demeanor turning quiet fairly quickly with the new comer.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:37 am

Cambione grins wickedly at Tai, a usual look showing Tai he was thinking and up to no good most likely.
"Oh I'll change their minds once I give them a simple touch."
He winks at Tai and then glances over at the ghost.
"Wait.... we have ghosts too? Since when? This is news to me.... what the hell else do we have around here?"
He glances between the two confused, still in wait for himself to heal up, being most impatient about it by shifting about on the bed.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:46 am

"Ghost?" he turned quickly and looked around the room "where? i dont see any ghost... oh. OH" he looked back at the two "you mean me?" after hearing the one in the bed's comment he chuckled and said "There ARE a few trolls in the basement, there might be a harpie living in one of the higher towers, and i heard some crazy screaming earlier, so i think there's a banshee in the prison, but that's about it" he smiled and looked over at the one who seemed to be shrinking away in his seat "what's the matter with you?" he leaned in to get a closer look at him, beaming
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 am

He had wanted to laugh before at Cambione but with someone he didn't know around he didn't allow for his normal reaction to what Cambione usually said.

That there was a spirit wandering the castle, he himself didn't know. Didn't care too much either. However having the thing in his face, smiling that way made him push the chair back a little.

"Ever heard of personal space? As for what's wrong with me there is nothing wrong."

There wasn't. He just wasn't comfortable around new people. Soon enough he'd relax but that didn't mean he would act so openly like he had before.

"Don't get any ideas about leaving that bed. You won't make it out of the door before my mother is back in here and actually injecting you with a sedative" he said with a small smile.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum