Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

3 posters

Go down

The Library Empty The Library

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:28 pm

The Library Dark-Library2-300x224
The walls are lined with books, the room 1 hundred feet in length and width. There are ladders and tables covering the room, separating the walls into separate hallways. The room is at least fifty feet tall in height.

Last edited by Lord Tenmashu on Thu May 20, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Library Empty Re: The Library

Post  Sanutamar Thu May 20, 2010 2:42 am

The Library Bella2-1

Bella lounged in the library. She held a thick leatherbound book in her hands. Her bright violet eyes flicked back and forth as she read about the different creatures of the world. She was dressed in a black trenchcoat with a corset around the outside, leather pants and boots, and a small skull as her belt buckle. A small demon skull. Sighing, she closed the book and set it down on the table to grab another she had gotten off the self. She knew Haku and he was her only kinda friend here. After she left for a while, she didn't expect to see Haku again. Or that things would be the same with them.

So instead of hoping, she partitioned herself off from everyone. She only willingly talked to Tenmashu. She sighed and moved uncomfortably, the scars on her back burned slightly. She closed the book and returned both to the shelves as she continued searching for books.
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviant Thu May 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Haku emerged slowly from the shadows in the far corner of the library, the shadows clinging to his form, slowly letting go of their grasp. He stood there, taking in the sights of the library, a small smile growing on his face.

"Home...It's been some time..." He looked out the window, gazing off towards the forest, where Kana was now. She should be ok...Tenmashu, Haruka, and Masahide...They know her already... He hesitated, before moving into the library. It was then that he noticed the presence of a shadow demon. He stopped where he was, and called out, before waiting for a response.

Eviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanutamar Thu May 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Bella was up and looking at books, or she had been. She heard Haku but she didn't register who it was, she was in too much pain. She had a vice grip on one of the bookshelves, gritting her teeth. A sharp pain in her back shot through her body in waves. She wanted it to stop. She didn't need six wings, not to mention she didn't know how to fly with six wings. Besides, she already had wings. So why four more??

They had been growing for a few weeks instead of a few years like wings usually grew. Why it hurt like no other. When a portal opened spontaneously into the Shadow Realm and the shadows swirled around her; she stepped back and growled, squeezing her eyes shut. "Stop!" she yells, eyes open and black. The shadows turned into a storm as her power siraled out of control. All of the bookcases were rattled; good they were part of the ceiling or they would have been destroyed.

The storm ceased and the portal closed. Her violet gaze looked about the room, panic. She didn't know what was happening to her and it scared her. She had little episodes like these all the time, each worse than the last. She was tired and slumped into a chair, holding her head as she calmed down. After a minute she pulled up the back of her shirt and stretched her wings. Her. Original green wings were turning black and the new ones were smaller, black, and downy feathers. She closed her eyes and lay her head against a knee. She needed a hug and an explaination.

(( Lol. Freak out. ))
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviant Fri May 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Haku walked forward cautiously, undeterred by the surge of power he felt or the shout that echoed among the shelves in the library. He wasn't sure of what a shadow demon was doing in Tenmashu's Castle, or what business this demon had with the lord, but if it had anything to do with disrupting this castle, Haku wanted to make sure it was ended quickly.

As the thoughts passed through his mind, a tendril of shadows lashed out at his lower body, ensaring his leg in a firm grip. It's attempts to engulf him were easily halted as he took control of the shadows, feeling the original conjurer giving up the control. He dispersed the shadow, but not before following it to it's source, the center of the chaos. Amidst it stood the figure of someone familiar, someone he hadn't seen it what seemed far too long.

He waited for the storm to cease, wondering if this really was Bella. He knew that it was possible that she was converting, but he didn't expect her to, due to the fact that she was a goddess, more or less. Either way, he would find out eventually. Now, he needed to make sure it was her, and that she didn't take the whole castle down with her.

Eviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanutamar Fri May 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Bella had her violet eyes closed, heart hammering away in her chest. She had a hard time breathing evenly. She hated these little episodes, always so tired after releasing that much energy. "Take a breath. . . Take it deep." she murmurs, trying to stay in control. She took a deep breath. It helped her breathing but not her hammering heart. Her wings made a slow flap, still stretching. The newer ones weren't done growing or ready to be used. They folded tight against her back and she let her shirt fall back over them.

She stood up and sighed, looking up. She had a questioning look on her features as she noticed Haku. "How long have you been standing there?" she asks quietly, moving to take a step towards him but thinking better of it. She quite honestly just wanted to run and hug and kiss him to death. She had missed him terribly, but time changed many things.

He could no longer love her. It was possible, especially since she was changing. She didn't know why either. She moved to back up and another portal opened, making her eyes flash angrily as she moved forward again. Her heart hammered again as she looked through the portal, the Shadow Realm wasn't so menacing anymore; but she did not like it. She had no idea that she was causing them to open either. It closed when she turned her gaze away from it to watch Haku again.
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviant Fri May 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Haku watched her bring herself under control, breathing and stretching her original wings. His body was a little tense in response to the previous moments, and he feared it happening again. He could hear her heart beating and wondered how much longer she could control the power. It was quickly realized that the time wasn't long, as a portal opened up behind her. He gave a moment for her to relax before he responded to her question.

"Only a few moments, however I saw enough." he said quietly, his heart faltering. "How long...have you been changing?" He continued, his voice gaining strength. He stood there, his wings folded against his back and his face betraying little.

Eviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanutamar Fri May 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Bella shook slightly, not wanting to think of how long. That made her think of things she was trying to hide and forget. She closed her violet eyes and winced, holding her head in her hands. The shadows swirled around her again, threatening to turn into a storm of power again, but they didn't. They molded into two people, almost projecting her memories. The shadowy people had features that were faint, but there. One looked like Bella and the other was a stranger. His look was malicious and powerful whereas Bella's was afraid.

The shadowy Bella pulled as he grabbed her arm and pulled back, stronger. Even when he won she kept struggling and trying to get away. At one point he seemed to get tired of her struggling and the shadows pinned her down. Two through her arms and two through her legs.

The figures dissipated and Bella still seemed to be in shock, eyes squeezed shut. There was a scar on her forearms where the shadows had stabbed through her. They could be seen, but not the ones on her legs. She took a step back from Haku. "I don't know. Weeks. Ever since. . ." she trailed off and the shadows turned into a storm again. Lashing outwards from her. Almost trying to protect her even if the threat was long gone. "No one helped me. I couldn't get away. . ." she murmurs, trying to calm down again. She didn't want to hurt Haku. Opening her eyes slightly, the storm still raged before dying down. ". . . Haku. . . she whispers his name, barely audible. She felt like an animal in a trap.

(( If her story is different than I shall edit it. ))
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviant Tue May 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Haku stood there, his eyes running over the shadows a couple of times slowly. He watched them play out their parts, anger flashing across his face, before it was replaced once more by the motionless face that he was known for. After the shadows had finally dissipated into the air, he remained silent, only raising his hand to quell the storm of shadows that had become agitated.

He listened to her words, however they were lost among the flurry of thoughts that flooded his mind. His eyes averted hers, preferring a spot on the floor, "Bells...I'm sorry..." He looked up at her once more, waiting quietly.

Eviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanutamar Tue May 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Bella spread her wings, keepting the four new ones slightly bent. All of her wings dropped slightly as her mind raced and tried to work. She couldn't quite form the question she wanted to ask, the shadows dancing gracefully around her. Another portal opened on the floor behind her, one that she had purposefully called to open; her violet eyes watching Haku. "Time and experience changes everything. . . I find myself wondering if you still love me or not." she says. The portal was a preparation for the worst and she hoped for the best.

She stepped back so one foot was on the edge of the portal and spread her six wings. Only two could help her fly at the moment, but she could fold her wings and dive still. The shadows kept showing memories, how Kaden and Dante had died, how she killed the Shadow Demon, even some from before she had left the castle. They showed memories because it was what she was thinking about. Her gaze turned towards the window as she folded her wings again. "Nevermind. I should already know the answer to that question. . ." she murmurs, withdrawing into herself. "You should find Kana and give her a hug for me."

She trusted the gut feeling that too much time had passed and he did not feel the same about her. So she just gave him a pained look before turning and falling through the portal. Her wings spread slightly as she dove down into the Shadow Realm and the portal closed. She had learned that opening portals to the Shadow Realm was like opening a distortion portal. But that was as far as she got; and keeping calm. She opened her wings and landed on the ground, looking around. Walking slowly across the ground she listened to the lesser demons and looked down at the human realm before opening another portal.

(( Cont. In Bella's room ))
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eviant Fri May 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Haku fought back the urge to stop her, watching her silently as she disappeared into the shadow realm. The words that he tried to fight back so much finally slipped past his lips in an inaudible whisper, "I hav never...stopped loving you..." He sighed as the words that were now so free worked their magic, leaving him feeling bound and helpless.

He shook the feeling off, opening a second portal and diving into the realm with his wings spread open. His wings caught a slight draft, lifting him higher up into the deep purple sky, far above the creatures that had none. He opened a portal near the the throne room, hoping to find TenMashu once more in residence of the castle.

(Continued in throne room)

Eviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum