Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Kitchen Empty The Kitchen

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:02 pm

(In progress.)
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen Empty Gah!

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:30 am

Phobos actually felt good.

This person, he felt, could be trusted. First off, she was dead eight times over if Phobos snapped, so he felt that she should trust him. Even wothout his scythe, he had plenty of other things,,,

But he didn't want to hurt anyone. WHy would he?

"Ssoo," he began.

"What is your story?"

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 am

"My story?" she said as she began rifling through the fridge and bringing some things out to make something to eat. Well things. Everyone here needed to eat and she liked to cook.

"I am a reborn incarnation of the Earth itself. Made second in command here by Tenmashu. I look weak but there is a reason I was given the position. As I said before I have another personality. It would be wise for you not to become hostile while I am in that form. I won't hesitate to beat the pulp out of those who threaten my existence or the existence of those here."

She soon smiled. It was sweet but her eyes said something different. Was being analytical.

"As for yourself?"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen Empty Ah. Makes sense.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:51 am

Phobos nodded. "Sounds about right.."

He sighed.

"Faraway in a forest..Donno common name, called morya forest by Abyssal. Many hidden entrances in the forest lead down into deep tunnel. Tunnel leady into Morya."

"While outside foreging, the war...know as Morya Suppression, translated from Abyssal, struck. Many army wanted passage and permission to burn down morya forest.

Battle between abyssal and army took place. I was one of six prisoneer of war. Abyssal people quiet, ambush soldiers with Morya compownd bows and special crystals that when touch air, explode with fire." He touched a pouch.

"I escape from prison, but cannot find morya. i wanders long time, and then i has a fight with a powerful...Necromancer? maybe. Battlr hard, but I win, and I am struck by huge energy as he dies. That cause my...condition.

War break out, i fight for angelic side, no? Well, in war, suddenly my mind asnaps. Many die when i have scythe. Many more massicre until i is captured and beaten bad. They shot me witha arrows from behind, I nearly die."

"That my story upto now..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:00 am

"I see"

He wasn't the best in speaking common. However that was fine. She could understand the gist of what he was saying.

"It is possible you could learn how to control that part of your mind here. However as I said before turning against us will lead to being kept in the prison once more. There are no second chances here. For obvious reasons."

She finished what she was saying and set a plate down on the table.

"Sit down and eat. What happens now is up to you. We do not force people to work for us so you do not have to. We would just prefer not to have you as an enemy. Prove you're not one and I will gladly return your scythe. If you wish to leave after that then you may."
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen Empty Hmm..

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:05 am

Phobos thought. How to win his battle scythe back...

"How about...a, howasay, job, quest? Yess, a quesst peraps?I acan help with athat, as people will be back to afeed me ssoon. Sssoner we aleave the better...'

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:09 am

"A quest? That would be up to Tenmashu."

Chances were she would have to watch over him in this. Make sure she was correct about him. Not that it was bad. It was part of her job here.

"Eat first then we'll find Tenmashu. We'll see what he says about it. He is the Lord here so show respect. Understood?"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen Empty Sure thing

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:13 am

Phobos ate only bread and herbs, quickly finished, and stood up.

"I spose. Alright, Ima ready when you am."

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:29 am

"Follow me. Tenmashu is around here somewhere"

She made sure everything she had cooked was stored away. People could come in and eat what was made whenever they wanted.

She motioned for him to follow her out the door.

((post in hallways))
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen Empty uggg

Post  Tyson Ultima Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 am

The large door into the very kitchen had creeked ever so slightly as if not to make a sound, but the rigid frame left a squeek only to echo upon the hallways. Tyson had slowly peaked his head in through the door a bit shy of the other people around. He walked in all the way and had seen everything around him. The main thing to catch his eyes, food. "Food.... starving...." He looked around and unfortunately everything within the damned place had to be cooked. He bent over his stomach pressed on the table top his figure almost seemed to just wither away from starvation. "Need food.... need energy.... no carbs....." He then had a look of determination upon his face. "There must be some snack food somewhere I mean tenmashu doesn't cook right..... right..." He sighed unsure about his situation anymore. He pressed his palms against the smooth surface of the (marble? I guess) counter top and had lifted his body ascending around two feet off the ground in order to place his rump against its smooth surface. He laid back as odd, and as disrespectful as this seemed. Surly he it would seem he would die here..... or he was just exaggerating.

Tyson Ultima

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 am

Ian burst into the kitchen, ignoring the child who seemed to have fallen asleep on the counter, his only concer at the moment was finding his, ah, there they were, in the third cabinet, behind the soup, his Salt and vinegar potato chips, he grabbed the bag and sat down next to the child, munching happily on his favorite snack.
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:07 am

Once he had eaten his fill, Ian put his chips back in their hiding place. Hee looked at the boy, assuming that he had somewhat passed out from hunger, Ian rifled though the cabinets once more, this time retreiving a box of salty crackers, he set the box down next to the boy and left the room, heading off to find something to do, or at the very least, something interesting to watch

(cont in Hallways)
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Ultima Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Slowly the colors of the true world have been coming back to him. He pressed his hand on the smooth marble counter and lifted his body up a little bit with blue bags under his eyes, and his eyes, them self, a bit red and rather half way closed. "What a dream..." He had dreamt about so much food and candy as far as the eye could see. In another note Tyson really does have a sweet tooth especially for fruity like substances. He had gotten up and looked down seeing a discarded chips bag on the floor. It only reminded him of how hungry he really was. He reached his hand up for the cabinet above him. "one more chance...." He had said as he opened up the cabinet and surly enough snacks began to tumble on his face making him fall off the counter by surprise and hit his head onto the floor tile under him causing a concussion. "OW FUCK!" He said as he ran the tips of his fingers over the part to where his skull was bleeding and had frozen the spot to act as a subsitute scab till he could find something to replace it. He had opened the bag of barbecue chips and began to munch down to his heart's content leaving a sticky trail of orange over the tips of his fingers and leaving crumbs onto the floor. He had gotten up and dusted himself off. "Ahh~" He said a bit in content. He looked back seeing the chips on the floor. He then smiled "Well I'll just leave them there so it will be easier to look for." Truly a good response and cunning from a lazy man. He looked ahead toward the hallway. "I have a bone to pick with him..."

(cont in hallway!)

Tyson Ultima

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldenarche Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Enma Walked Into The Kitchen After A Long Day Of Flight. She Looked Through Around And Grabbed An Apple And A Bottle Of Water And Sat At A Table And Begun Eating The Apple Being Very Careful And Watching Everything Around Her
She Yelled "Damien, Are You Around?"
Goldenarche
Goldenarche

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:04 pm

"No" Damien said, as he floated through the wall near the door. He did a double take when he saw who had spoken, "Emma? I thought you didn't like to come down from the towers?" He smiled as he 'sat' on the counter waiting for an explanation.
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldenarche Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 am

She Watched Him Sit Down She Replied "I'm Down Here To Grab Something To Eat, Since Someone Forgot To Get Some" She Looked At Him As She Said This, But Her Head Quikly Turned As She Heard A Noise She Frantically Said "What Was That?"
Goldenarche
Goldenarche

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:40 pm

His smile quickly dissapeared."Are you blaming me? If I remember correctly, a certain girl told me that she likes to hunt for her food, and that I shouldn't bother bringing her any" annoyed by her accusation, he turned with a big "hmph" and headed for the door, but when she started panicing,he stopped and said, "probably just the sound I was following, I figured that it was probably somone coming here for food, just wait and see"

Seconds later, Ian pushed his way through the door, ignoring the two people already here in his hunger, he quickly began rifling through the cabinets, looking for....."aha!" His favorite chips. He closed the cabinet and sat on the countertop, munching away happily
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldenarche Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 pm

"Yes, I Did Say That, Butt Every Now And Then When I'm As Tired As Today, There Has To Be Some Sort Of Food" She Angrily Said "Hmm.. Well I Want To Find Out What Tha-" She Was Interupted By A Boy Comming Into The Kitchen, She Stared At Him And Asked "Hello,I'm Enma. And You Are?"
Goldenarche
Goldenarche

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Startled by the sudden voice, Ian looked around. Seeing the woman, he relaxed again and replied. "I'm Ian, Hello, umm, Emma" he took another handful of chips.

"And I'm Damien, if anyone cares..." Damien wasn't used to being ignored, usually everyone was very interested in the ghost.

"Oh, hello Damien" Ian spoke just before another handful of chips reached his face and he started chewing.
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldenarche Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:18 pm

"It's Enma, Not Emma" She Said With A Little Anger In Her Voice..She Looked Around And Tapped Her Fingers Nervously Not Sure What To Say.. "Umm...So How Was..You're Umm..Day?"
Goldenarche
Goldenarche

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:56 pm

"Oh, sorry, Enma." Ian reached for more chips,but was dissapointed to find none left. "Oh, uh, it was fine?" He stood up and went to the fridge, looking for a drink

Damien stifled a laugh, "now I see why you stay in the tower, you have no idea how to talk to new people, do you?
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldenarche Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:37 pm

Her Face Gleems Red In Embarassment "Haha..No I'm Not The Best At Talking To People" She Replied As Her Mind Trailed Off To Some Other Place
Goldenarche
Goldenarche

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:14 pm

A little girl walked in wearing an extra large t-shirt that on her looked like a dress. It was rainbow colored as well as her socks. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she walked i, completely oblivious to the others in the room. She walked right up to the fridge. But because she was rubbing her eyes she didn't see the other person standing there. She ran into him and made a small "Ooof." Sound. She looked up and saw a male standing there. She bowed respectfully and apologized in a language that no very many knew, Icelandic.
"...Uhh.... M-may I...?" She was sort of asking permission to get something out of the fridge, trying not to be rude.

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:22 am

Ian smiled at the very colorful little girl and spoke kindly "of course" he grabbed a drink and stepped out of her way, then looked back to enma, "don't worry about it, you're doing fine"

"There's no point in talking to her, She's long gone" Damien chuckled

"What?" asked Ian

"She's off in her own little world now, she won't respond to anything until she 'gets back' " he put air quotes around his last few words for emphasis "and she could be hours, so pull up a chair and get comfortable"
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldenarche Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:13 pm

She Ate Her Apple While She Dozed Out, She Heard Muffled Talking In The Background But Paid No Attention To It
Goldenarche
Goldenarche

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum