Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throne Room

+4
Cambione
Tyson Ultima
SereneTalon
Lord Tenmashu
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Throne Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Throne Room

Post  Cambione Fri May 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Cambione blinks a few times at the newcomer, he tilts his head up at her. He was wondering who this new person could be. Something about her looked very familiar to him, but he says nothing still looking for Tenmashu's responce.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Fri May 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Tenmashu feels something light land on his head, but knew who it was already. He did what he always did and...ignored her.
"To answer your question, it's your anger. When I died...I had so much rage and hate built up, but I was shown a new light. Something that you must attain before I am to further the training. As you can see, despite all the anguish I endured through my life, I am calm a-..."
Tenmashu speaks in a serious tone, trying to get through to Cambione, but stops as he tilts his head up looking for Aria.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Fri May 14, 2010 6:37 pm

As Tenmashu was about to open his mouth, she wraps her arms around him, grabbing the corners of his lips with each index finger. Aria giggles as she pulls his mouth apart, no care as to what the consequences would be. Given Aria's and Tenmashu's relationship, she knew he wouldn't harm her in anyway, which she always took full advantage of. Despite the teasing, she loved Tenmashu and looked up to him.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Sun May 16, 2010 6:22 am

Camboine grunts at the lecture Tenmashu was giving him, not wanting to hear this issue with his anger yet again. He felt he was completely ready for his new form to take place.
"All I ever hear from you and my dad is anger this.... and anger that. I have to build it up from my anger Ten. I can control myself, I know I'm ready...."
He pauses for a moment, quirking a brow at the girl. Not quite sure wheither to think he should flirt with her due to her cuteness, or just look at her as some odd, rambunctious girl. He still couldn't quite figure out how she wasn't afraid of Tenmashu as well.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Tue May 18, 2010 2:03 pm

Tenmashu sets Aria aside and stands.
"If you do not like the way, I'm training you. You can find someone else to train you. It is -my- decision to say whether you are ready or not. If you think otherwise, you may try and beat it out of me."
Tenmashu felt that Cambione's hate for the angels was clouding his judgment. The time and effort needed for the transformation was tedious as well as dangerous.
"If I teach you this transformation and you fail, your body will decompose and your soul will shatter. I'm not wrong when I say you're powerful, but you are -not- ready."
Tenmashu stares Cambione down.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Tue May 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Aria gazes up at Tenmashu as she's set down on the floor. She plops down on her butt and realizes what's going on. She holds both hands over her mouth, hoping nothing bad would come of the argument. She watched with full curiosity.
"U-uh..."
Aria wanted to say something to break the moment, but she could barely make a sound even with the room dead silent.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Tue May 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Masahide walks ahead of Haruka into the throne room. He tries to be as quiet as he could as soon as he heard Tenmashu ranting. He was going to walk toward the throne to greet them, but he held one hand back onto Haruka's stomach, stopping her from walking any further. He leans closer to her and in a whispering tone says.
"Wait. Let's watch first."
Masahide didn't want to get too close when Tenmashu was getting angry. It never turned out pretty, but he wasn't sure how Cambione would react so he waited.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Tue May 18, 2010 2:25 pm

She walked in behind Masa but was stopped by his hand on her stomach. Looked at him confused for a second but when she heard a bit of the conversation she knew better then to step forward. Only proved her instinct right when Masa leaned in to tell her to wait.

There was tension and she didn't like it. However they were here to get Aria. Looking over at the throne she saw her daughter nearby. Looked like she wanted to say something but was wisely keeping quiet. Would have waved her over but given the current situation she thought better of it. Knew Tenmashu wouldn't deliberately do something with all of them in the room now. Cambione she wasn't sure. Was just getting to know the boy.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai Gyakusatsu Wed May 19, 2010 1:22 am

Dai, not knowing what else to do with his time decides to go into the throne room and sit in his throne beside Tenmashu until something come's up or Tenmashu give's him a command. He hear's that Tenmashu is ranting to Cambione but that doesn't stop him. On his way in he notice's Masahide and Haruka standing at the edge of the door listening but, Dai just ignores them and continues on to his seat. Once Dai gets into the room he slows down the pace of his walk just in case Tenmashu tells him to do something. As Dai gets closer he can tell that it's Tenmashu talking to Cambione about his anger again. Dai says to himself
"What is it with this guy? How can he not know how to control his anger. Once he controls it he will become more powerful. Anger is just an emotion that gets in the way during a battle. If you let yourself get angry you lost the fight."
Dai continues towards his throne while still listening to Tenmashu
Dai Gyakusatsu
Dai Gyakusatsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Cambione growls low, his eyes begin to glow his reddish color. It usually would happen when he got angry or was transforming into his more demonic forms. His hands tighten up into fists, he grits his teeth, and his body temperature rises at a dramatic rate. He thought to himself he knew he was ready for such a transformation. He couldn't understand why his father and Tenmashu continued to tell him he needed control with his anger. He didn't care either. His attention toward the beautiful Aria had ceased, not caring too much for the female anymore, and more angered by Tenmashu's words.

Suddenly his body temperature returns to normal, ungritting his teeth, and untensing his hands up and gives a rough sigh. He looks to the ground for a moment, then up to Tenmashu. His next words would have been a shock to most people after being so angry, then talking so calm afterwards. Perhaps he was attempting to control his anger after all.

"Alright.... fine. But can we at least train some soon? I'll do whatever I have to in order to save her.... I'll take all the time in training I need if I have to."
He seemed rather sure of what he was saying, he thought to himself, 'Maybe I can't be so angry like this, dad was never really angry when he changed form.... and neither was Tenmashu. Maybe they really do know how to do this perfectly'. He waited for Tenmashu's response.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu Wed May 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Tenmashu warily watches Cambione, rise in anger. He clenches the arm rests of the throne, waiting for his anger to explode. To his amazement, Cambione had calmed himself, as did Tenmashu. Tenmashu shifts his eyes toward Dai, then back at Cambione.
"Very well. I shall establish a duel, though this duel will not be fought against me. You will meet the ones you will face in the training fields."
Tenmashu stands and looks down at Aria beside him. He wraps his arm around her waist, lifting her under his arm and carrying her to Masa. He drops her in Masa's arms and continues for the door. As he opens the doors he calls out on his way through.
"Dai!"

(( Continue in Training Fields ))
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Wed May 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Aria let's out a soft sigh of relief as the situation calms. She makes a high pitched yelp as Ten lifts her up and begins giggling as she is carried over. Aria kicks her legs, holding both hands over her mouth with her eyes closed.
"Heeheehee! Ah!"
Aria yelps again once she falls in Masa's arms, quickly clinging and nuzzling him.
"Hey, Daddy!"
Aria continues giggling as she's being cradled in his arms.
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Wed May 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Masahide also sighs with relief upon hearing the moment pass. He tries to contain his laughter as Aria kicked and giggled as she was carried over. He catches her in his arms, smiling as he looks her in the eyes.
"He's gonna kill me if you keep it up..."
Masa sighs again, gently kissing her forehead when she nuzzles him.
"Alright, alright. What do you want to do?"
Masa lifts Aria up over his head, sitting her over his shoulders as he turns to Haruka, smiling.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Wed May 19, 2010 6:55 pm

"Imagine if it were Taiyo."

Tenmashu wouldn't be careful with him. He'd end up becoming part of the floor. Honestly though she didn't see her son acting like her daughter in a million years. Maybe as a joke. Even then he'd end up making a crater in the floor.

She smiled back at Masa. The thought dropped almost immediately.

"Well now that another fight is going to ensue I would suggest any place that is faaaaaaaaaar from the training fields. I can hear it now. Explosions. Earthquakes. Pained cries. God I'm going to be busy"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dai Gyakusatsu Thu May 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Dai, still making his way to his throne notice's that Tenmashu stands up, and pick up Aria under his arm. As Tenmashu walks towards the door Dai kneels down on one knee as Tenmashu walks by. Dai stays down on his knee until Tenmashu passes him. Dai stands up and continue's walking towards his throne until he hears
"Dai" come screaming through the room. He looks back and notices that it was Tenmashu that has called his name. He walks towards his master and thinks to himself,
"This is going to be fun! Once Cambione loses control of his anger he will have lost the match. Then he will know the extent of what I am capable of!"

((continue in training field))
Dai Gyakusatsu
Dai Gyakusatsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Sat May 22, 2010 12:40 am

Cambione nods up at Tenmashu as the man makes his decision.
"Alright fair enough... if this will help me out, I'll do it."
Cambione turns to quickly follow Tenmashu, not taking any notice to the family's affection behind him. He was too far in thought on his next strategy on what he'd do next. Having to fight two at once was different for him. He cracks his knuckles and stretches out his arms on his way to the training fields.
"I'll try to keep control of my anger this time, I promise."
He was going to give it his all this time to keep control, proving to his father, Tenmashu, the entire castle, and most importantely.... himself.

((Continue to Training Fields))
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Aria Kaeru Sat May 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Aria peeps as she's lifted onto his shoulders. He raises both eyebrows, looking down at Masahide.
"Hm? Oh! I want to go to the pool. I could go for a swim right now."
Aria looks over at Haruka, smiling at what she had said.
"I'm sure it won't be that bad, Mommy. They're all really strong. They'll all be okay. Tenmashu wouldn't make them fight if they weren't ready."
Aria smiles as she places both hands on Masahide's head. She looks over at Tenmashu as he walks outside. She quickly raises one hand, waving.
"Bye, Tenten!"
Aria chuckles, knowing she had gotten on his nerves.

(( Aria and Masa Continue in Pool Area ))

Last edited by Aria Kaeru on Sun May 23, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria Kaeru
Aria Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru Sat May 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Masa quickly nods, looking up at her.
"Alright, sweetie. Haru, what about you?"
Masa was smiling as he looked at Haruka. He didn't care what they did with their time spent with each other, he just appreciated that he was with his family.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori Sun May 23, 2010 2:25 am

"You know strength doesn't mean one of them won't come back injured. Have to prepare for the worst at all times."

She hadn't lost her smile though. It was her job to care for the people here when they got hurt. Enjoyed it. Was just in her nature. Well this part of her. Her other self, her true self, didn't give a damn about anyone but her children. Was just beginning to find some semblance of caring for Masa and it had been years since they mated.

"I don't see why not."

Honestly she wasn't the biggest swimmer. Of course it always felt good to be in the water but it was more because she fed from it then anything else. Did enjoy her time with her children though and making them happy. The main reason why she wasn't bothering her son right now. Not that he'd throw a fit if the three of them happened to interrupt his time with Uly.

"Come on then"

((continue in pool area))
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2