Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I worth it?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Am I worth it? - Page 2 Empty Now what..?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 pm

Phobos arose at nightfall. He began running. There was a huge ridge of rock that overlooked the Morya Valley. Then, onto the forest!

Phobos finally approached the huge rock spire. He began a climb. It was only 40 feet high, or so.

Back to top Go down

Am I worth it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Am I worth it?

Post  Sogekihei Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 am

Sogekihei, with a very subtle expression, sat in the shade atop a smaller mountain covered in trees at it's peak, observing. He took out another cigarette and began smoking once again. As he blew the smoke into the air, he held out his sniper rifle once again. Picking off small animals and lesser demons to kill time. He sighed at how boring his job had been so far. The wind became strong, especially around the slope of the mountain. Nearby Corroded Vultures flew in circles, swooping down occasionally to eat at the creatures Sogekihei was shooting. Sogekihei fastens the eye patch as he begins to absentmindedly think of his past. He reforms and holsters his gun, once more. Kicking back, he rests his arms behind his head, looking up at the sky. Sogekihei closed his eyes, letting out a soft sigh as he relaxes some, still smoking.

(( I apologize for the inactivity. ))

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Am I worth it? - Page 2 Empty ROCKS

Post  Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Phobos groaned.

It was a steep hike, and he had fallen twice. Phobos staggered up the wall, pulled himself over the edge of the spire, and collapsed.

The forest.

The beautiful emerald glowing aromatic wonderful forest.

Phobos began to climb down the spire. The valley side of the spire was 80 feet above the ground. If he fell, it would not be good. To say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 am

Sogekihei sits up and pulls the cigarette from his mouth, blowing the smoke to the side. He slowly stands to his feet and dusts his clothes off, getting ready to follow Phobos once again. The wings burst from his back, splattering blood along the floor behind him. As a strong gust brushes against Sogekihei, he sighs softly while tossing his cigarette to the side. Taking small steps, he walks to the ledge of his resting place, looking down the slope of the mountain. Gazing once more at Phobos, his eyes squint to take a better look.
"Almost..."
He mutters softly as he leaps into the air.

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Am I worth it? - Page 2 Empty Oh dear

Post  Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 pm

The ledge collapses.

Phobos tumbles down, but luckily the spire curves out to the forest, so he bolts down, trips, and rolls down the lower edge into the forest.

He runs, moving through the bushes and the shrubs, makes a turn, and trips. He stumbles into an open grassy area, and suddenly stops dead in his tracks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Sogekihei flies above Phobos like a vulture stalking it's prey. The winds became strong in this area, not faltering Sogekihei's flight. Upon seeing Phobos trip into the field, he sighed and shook his head, maintaining his flight, awaiting for something to happen. The small area seemed desolate from what he could see, but his vision began to blur. The area was a bit misty, shunning their sight with fog.

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum