Am I worth it?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Am I worth it?

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Phobos set out on the road.
He had gone east, west, and north before he was captured.

He turned down to the south, and walked on. Then he took out the battle scythe.

How it gleamed in the fading light!

He smiled, put it away, and began walking on.

Last edited by Lord Tenmashu on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : No, you didn't.)

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I worth it?

Post  Sogekihei on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Tenmashu's assassin begins to follow the man, sneaking by stealthily, hiding behind trees, rocks and even underground when there was nothing else. He took flight, disguising himself as a large bird, gazing down at the man, keeping an eye on him.
"..."
Sogekihei grabs his throat and reforms his vocal cords in his throat, letting out a loud yell, sounding of a hawks screech.

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

For the last time, I AM NOT A MAN!

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 pm

Phobos walked along, watching the setting sun. It was a beautiful night.

He dug around, stuck his scythe into the ground, so it was upright, and lay down for a quick rest before it was night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Sogekihei sits atop a tree, drinking alcohol from a small gourd.
"..."
Sogekihei watches him sleep until he awakens once again. Sogekihei sits there firm, not averting his gaze like a lion about to pounce his prey. Making sure to keep a close eye on him. Sogekihei takes another sip.
"..."

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

FOOD?

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Phobos wandered around, looking for food. He found some wild berries, shrugged, grabbed his vial of antipoison, and began to eat happily.

Back to top Go down

Off we go!

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:56 pm

After he had eaten his fill, he went of trotting. It was open grassland, slightly familiar. That was good. He might be able to find his way back!

After a while of trotting, he saw several burn marks on the grass. A large one nearby...

Suddenly it all made sense. This was the spot the necromance attacked him.

He was on the right path!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 am

Sogekihei sits atop a tree almost a mile away, looking through the scope of his sniper rifle. After seeing a pattern in the being's travels, he reforms his sniper rifle into a handgun and holsters it. Leaping from the tree, he slowly makes his way in Phobos' direction, tracing his steps.

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nesting

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:20 am

Phobos collapsed on the huge burn spot. It was awful...the pain...the...the...

He got up. Any more and this would be blood lust. Anything that moves would die if he snapped.

He went on his way. It was Midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:36 am

Sogekihei crawls atop a small hill, prone on the ground and looking through his scope once more.
"Hm..."
Sogekihei reforms the sniper and holsters it and begins traveling down the hill.

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oof.

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:40 am

Phobos yawned. Dawn was coming. Time to sleep.

The stuck his scythe into the ground and lay down under it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 am

Sogekihei falls a bit behind, picking off stray demons for target practice. Although he seemed not to be paying attention, he's still keeping a close eye on Phobos.

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Still sleeping

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:10 am

Phobos shifted in his sleep. Horrible dreams wrecked him in the night.

Back to top Go down

HANGOVER!

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:42 am

Phobos woke up. It was sunset again. Perfect.

He set out on his way, ate some berries, and continued.

He paused suddenly.

This...This was...

It hit him like a sledgehammer (ouch). This was where he had escaped from his prison wagon.

He must be close! Yes, closer! Maybe a day's travel...or two. He remembered this vividly. It was when a fire broke out on board. He fled from here. Forest Morya was nearby! He could actually come home. He had, after all, been out for a few days. The man/king had sent him in this direction,

A sense of gratiousness filled Phobos. He would be home!

Of course, things don't always go occording to plan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:49 am

A Manticore is circling the sky, looking for easy prey. Upon seeing Phobos, it begins making his way toward him. Sogekihei continues sitting, watching from a distance. He refuses to interfere for the time being. The dim sun begins to rise, lighting the area only slightly as the Manticore comes to view. Sogekihei pulls reforms Gundan into a sniper rifle. Watching through the scope once more.
"..."

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

MANTACORE? IN MY QUEST?

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 am

Upon seeing the manticore, Phobos waved happily. He loved animals. seeing it was a meat eater, he could not offer it food, but all the same he sat there as the beast landed.

Then he saw the animal's eyes. They made him a little uneasy. He picked up his scythe. Holding it carfully, he stood up and spoke soothingly to the manticore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 am

The Manticore raises it's claw, swinging down at the man. In the far distance, Sogekihei smirks into the scope. He drops down and changes locations to get a better view. He dashes to the base of a small hill and takes one short leap, quietly landing at the top. He lays prone on the ground, pointing his rifle out once again, taking another look at the action.

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aww. I wanted a friend *Sob*

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:04 am

The poor thing never stood a chance.

Phobos took a swipe at it with his scythe, It slashed across the paw, cleaving it badly. Then, after such, he reached into a pouch. He then pulled out something wrapped in black cloth.

As the manticore charged, he unwrapped the cloth. Inside was a tiny crystal. It began to fizzle.

Phobos threw the crystal at the manticore. It exploded in a flash of fire.

The manticore flew away in terror, its wings burning.

Phobos then decided that this wasn'y quite safe. Gripping his scythe, he did some motion, whispered something in abyssal, and the sweep began.

The person who was watching Phobos was suddenly revealed when a flash og golden sparks exploded next to him, throwing a huge firework show into the air. It was a typical "Here I am" Sign.

Back to top Go down

Nice try.

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Phobos shot a wry glance at the person.

"You acan come out now. Better, cause I'll bring out force."

Phobos reached into his bag and pulled out another crystal. He threw it up and down, catching it. In his other hand he held the scythe.

Last edited by PhobosSilver on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up some text.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Sogekihei ignored the man, staying up in a tree yards away.
"..."
Sogekihei reforms Gundan and holsters it again, keeping his hand close, in case the being decided to attack. Unfazed by his threat, he smirks and holds his gaze onto Phobos, not removing his eyes. A strong gust of wind blows by as adrenaline shoots through Sogekihei's body. A smirk come to his face as he waits for movement.
"You have little time...you should be more worried about completing your mission in time rather than worry of a person who ails you no harm."

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Eh. Fine.

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Phobos frowned, but then turned. The manticore desended onto the ground again. He ignored it, and turned back to the person.

"Pleny of time. Gotta lil more walking, and morya forest nearby. Soon I get there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Sogekihei sighs at his ignorance and slouches back, sitting on the tree. He takes out a cigarette and begins smoking.
"Fool..."
He mutters to himself as he puffs out a small cloud. Since he was 'somehow' spotted, he decides to sit back and relax. Sogekihei looks over at the Manticore and smirks as he raises it's tail to strike an attack.

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Aaand now for my exit.

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Phobos was annoyed now. "Time to leave." He thought to himself.

He raised his scythe, and slit his wrist.

Holding his now bloody scythe high, it glowed a golden light. It had been locked away for a while in the dungeons, and had not been exposed to any energy outside as a result. Now, it had full charged, and Phobos desided it was time to use up the little energy he had and leave.

The scythe's light enveloped him, and he was gone.

Racing across the terrain at speeds clocked at over 60 miles per hour, he sped across for several minutes. The light faded, and Phobos hit the ground running.

"Catch me" He thought happily, "If you can."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Sogekihei stood, tossing his cigarette aside without a care as to what it burned to the ground. He crouches down as his wings flap twice before taking off into the air. Sogekihei kept a steady pace, slowly catching up to Phobos. The distance between them was great, but Sogekihei still had his sights on him with a blunt expression on his face.
"..."

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

RUUUUN

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Phobos bolted across the ground. Two, maybe three hours until he could see the forest. He raced across the land, head concealed under his hood.

His running slowed, and he settled into a trot. He then walked for a while, before lying down in a bed of tall grass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sogekihei on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:38 am

Sogekihei was not far behind him. He simply strolled through the forest behind him, quickly concealing himself without making a sound, hiding in the trees if it were necessary. The area seemed docile for the time being. Sogekihei also kept an eye out for any wildlife that might pose as a threat, reading them cautiously for any malice. A small breeze managed to slip passed the trees, seeming as if something in the far off distance was approaching. Not knowing for certain, Sogekihei watched carefully in the direction of the gust, awaiting for an ambush or another wild beast, still keeping a close eye on the man.
"Hm..."

Sogekihei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next