The Riverbank

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: The Riverbank

Post  Cambione on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:17 am

Cambione looked over at her after her answer.
"Well, you are rather beautiful, and I had just figured you did. Better to meet more dragons if I can. I haven't really met any before... and well. Heh, nevermind."
He chuckled to himself and shakes his head. He had figured there was no way a dragon would have any interest in a half breed demon like himself. He didn't bother to push it any further. Cambione noticed a familiar face drop down a bit farther up from where they were walking to.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:24 am

"And you were wondering if ...." She smirks as she starts the question for him. She freezes in her tracks as she looks around, as if she heard or saw something. She thought the half breeds intentions were charming, keeping a smile about her face as he speaks.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 am

A light begins to engulf his first layer of skin as he stands atop the rock. Their presence was quickly noticed. When Masahide turns to them, his light fades, the wind blowing a strong gust against him.
"...Cambione?"
Masahide speaks in a subtle tone, not enough for them to hear. After taking a look at the girl beside him, he sighed and turned away. If they were to approach then he would speak to them. Anything urges to strike a conversation with them were mutual. Masahide looks back down at the water, the light striking his eyes once again, almost creating his face to glow.
"..."
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:53 am

Cambione smiles more and let's on a small blush, suddenly looking down at the floor and not allowing her to see his face
"It's not important.... no worries."
He heard a familiar voice and looked back up toward it, tilting his head to what looked to be Masahide. He gave a short wave.
"Yo, long time no see eh? What brings you around here?"
Cambione was hoping Himloth would forget about what he had been thinking of.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:59 am

Goes silent when he speaks up, as to not interrupt. She gives a small nod towards Cammy. She decides to wait to see who the new creature was before she went to bed. She stared at the creature, trying to study it.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:13 am

Masahide raises both brows in shock that Cambione was speaking to him. Usually, this was uncommon for the two to have a conversation, but he decided to oblige him with one.
"Hey. How's it goin'?"
Masahide turns back to Cambione, looking downward at him. He jumps down the rock to get a better look at the two. The small amount of light filled the area due to Masahide's involuntary ability to brighten the area around him with his aura due to the demonic realms atmosphere. He let out a soft sigh after approaching the two.
"Taking in the sites here, not that there's much to it to begin with. How about you? You and Taiyo still getting along, I hope."
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:21 am

Cambione grins at Masahide and nods at his question.
"Well of course, I think you and Tai are the only ones I let get away with being an angel without fighting with."
He chuckles at his comment and glances over at Himloth next to him.
"As for me? I'm just getting to know the new faces around the castle. But nothing too much else. I got into a nice little sparring match with Tenmashu a few hours ago. Got pretty intense."
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:25 am

She offers a bow and a nod to each of them. "Farewell Cambione, I am turning in." Glances towards the Angel, "Farewell to you as well. I am sorry I can not stay. I am very tired. Long travels to get here and all.." She heads off to the castle to sleep for the night.

*is sleeping in her room-continued in the Rooms*
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:38 am

Masahide was going to speak to the girl, but is cut short at her words as she leaves. He shrugs and looks back at Cambione.
"Well, I guess keeping us from fighting is a good thing for both of us."
Masahide gives a friendly smirk as he places his hands in his pockets, raising both eyebrows.
"Oh? It's a miracle I didn't wake up when the ground was shaking...because I -know- it was."
Masahide looks back at the training field.
"Well, it -does- seem tempting to spar right about now, but I don't think 'us fighting' would be a good idea after you've just fought Tenmashu. It's been a while since I've fought and I could use some exercise, too. Maybe I should find Tenmashu."
Masahide lets out a small chuckle.
"Now, -there'd- be one hell of a fight."
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:41 am

Cambione waves good bye to Himloth as she takes off, staring over her body once more before looking back to Masahide.
"Heh yeah. Unless I'm suppose to be training to be some elite soldier of a demon. So yeah.... maybe next time though would sound pretty good."
He chuckles at the very thought and says after.
"Heh, now this I gotta see, let's go find him."
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 am

Masahide smirks at his words and shakes his head.
"Let's get to the Training Field. He'll find us. After we separated we have this sort of telepathic connection. If I need him, he'll know first. Sort of like empathy."
Masahide tries to make small talk from there until the Training Field. Not anything big was spoken of, just a small story explain the relationship between Masahide and Tenmashu given they've never fully explained what had happened between them.

(( Continue in Training Field. ))
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 am

Cambione smirks and gives a short nod.
"Alright, let's go find him then. I wanna see this fight for myself. I also heard you had a daughter, that really true?"
Cambione continued to move along with Masahide to the training fields, conversing in the small talk with him

((Continue to Training Fields))
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4