Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Riverbank

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Riverbank - Page 2 Empty Re: The Riverbank

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:10 am

She nods at him gracefully, looking at him with her soft face. "So what is it you do here?" She glances around again at the area, then smiles softly as she found what she had been searching for. She starts to head a little east in their steps.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 am

Cambione responds to her quickly.
"Eh, like I said before, I just train with Tenmashu, gaining more control of my anger and fire usage. Hopefully to soon learn more of my dark tendrils, a little gift from dad you could say. It's what will make it possible for me to have a dragon form."
Cambione followed her to her destination, curious as to where she was leading him. He had no idea if she had anything nasty in store for him, for his guard was down at the moment.
"But yeah.... other than that, I just do what I want here. Nothing much else to do. Heh, not all that many cute girls, well till now at least. Tenmashu is afraid of me getting into trouble with them. But when I had my old girl, I never had to worry about that."
He chuckled to her, hoping he wasn't saying too much already. He went quiet once more to let her get her own few words in.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:24 am

She stops in a opening in the forest, and sits down in the center. She smiles at his comment. "So your a trouble maker then." Giving off a soft laugh. She begins to close her eyes as she softly hums, but its so quiet it can barely be heard at the moment. After a few moments it picks up, it sounds soothing and luring. A thin mist starts to surround them. After the clearing is covered in a light mist she stops her song and gets back up. "Much better. I hope Tenmashu will accept my services. I would hate to leave such a lovely place."
The mist would seem a little chilly, and the mist seems to be entranced by her, as if it was alive.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:30 am

Cambione smirks and sits down infront of her, about five feet away at the most.
"Heh, guess you could say that.... but that all depends on who you are. Some find me fun to be around actually."
He blinks as he watches the mist and ice form around them, his eyes sparkle with wonder. He had never seen such a thing before, becoming almost entranced by it.
"Whoa.... what is all of this? What do you mean by your service? Did you just send a message or somethin?"
He looks at her still curious as ever, his pheramones giving off just a bit more around them as he becomes somewhat excited.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:35 am

"I am here to help with anything that is needed. Healing, fighting, preaching, teaching, I will do what is needed. It is how she would want it." The mist begins to gradually get colder, as the thin layer of ice across her bare skin begins to fade off. "I am sorry, I just need to cool off for a few minutes. I hope you don't mind?"
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:38 am

Cambione nods in responce to her words.
"Ah ok sounds cool... again, maybe you can help me out. I'm sure though you'll just look at me as trouble eventually anyhow."
Cambione smirks at her as he responds to her question.
"Heh no I don't mind.... just as long as you don't mind me making myself comfortable in the process?"
Cambione let's out his soft fire, it surrounds his body, but making his form very visible still. He makes sure not to make it too hot for Himloth.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:45 am

"Of-course not, make yourself comfortable. How can I help you?" She begins to sit down near a tree, thinking of a way to help. The ice now completely melted off of her. Her skin would appear soft and vulnerable, showing that her defenses are down, and she means no harm.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 am

Cambione raises a hand up to his chin, thinking for a moment. He let's his elbow rest on a knee and finally decides.
"Well, I'm not sure how much you know about dark tendrils in general.... but it's almost like a symbiote, but different. If ya get what I mean."
His perhamones were normal, obviously noticeable if her scenses were normal or above, but not too strong. He looks her over once more as her skin now forms more clearly for him to see, getting a better idea of how she works.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:55 am

She ignores the scent, being used to strange things from being in the spiritual world so often. "I think I understand. So do you have any plans on how to get your Dragon form? Or do you just hope you get lucky?"
She notices him gazing over her body. "I can hide my appearance if it bothers you?" Looking at him with a concerned glance.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:59 am

Cambione says to her.
"Well, yeah I do. I have to get more control of my tendrils as well, it'll help me defensively, and offensively. Just like with a new form like my dragon one I'd love to try out. Not sure how familiar you are with such a change though."
Cambione tilts his head at her as she asks. Not sure why she would think such a thing.
"Bother me? Oh no, far from it actually.... I'm enjoying the sight of ya. If it helps any, you are quite beautiful. Not something I say often about females actually. I'll normally just say they are hot or cute, but I'm being more sincere with you."
Cambione couldn't help but to smirk after his last phrase. He was in hope she could teach him such things, but wouldn't dare admit to a sudden attraction toward her. He would try to ignore it as best he could.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 am

"I change from this form to my spirit form, maybe I can teach you how that works." She blushes slightly from his comment. As she tries to hide it from him by smirking. "I am happy my appearance appeals to you. I was not sure how the people hear would take to me. Most do not understand it, others fear it. It is why I prefer my spiritual form. It is more accepted."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:12 am

At first Cambione feels as if he might of embarrassed her with his comment or what not, but wasn't too sure. He shrugs and thinks for a moment.
"Well yeah, I suppose you could show me if that will help."
He sighs in though of what she had continued to say.
"Yeah, I'm not too sure on how any would take me, being partial demonic and all. That's why I keep to this form that you see. My more Incubus look is more appealing to some, well at least ones who aren't mortal.... so I know how ya feel. But before ya change, mind if I touch your skin now? Since before you were rather cold."
He was very curious, wondering if she'd feel more human, or still just as cold as last time. There was only one way to find out as he reached his hand out to her slowly, waiting for her to accept.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:16 am

She smiles warmly and gives a gentle nod, her skin would feel rather smooth and silky, nothing scaly like a normal Dragons skin would be. Her skin would also still be cool to the touch, but not bitter cold like earlier. She looks at him with a pondering face, "May I see your other form?" she asks calmly.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:28 am

Cambione continues to reach out and touch her soft skin with a few fingers at first. Running his warm and smooth fingers along her arm curiously. Unsure of why she wasn't scaly at all.
"Hmm, doesn't feel like a dragons skin."
He finally pulls his hand back after she mentions his other form. He bites his lower lip and begins to look at her shyly.
"You want to see my other form? Well.... alright, if you promise not to freak out or anything on me. I just don't feel like getting in trouble."
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:38 am

"How would you get in trouble? I have soft skin from staying moist under my ice armor." She keeps her smile, as his warm touch confuses her, not sure if she enjoys the warmth or should be threatened by it. She stands up and turns to face him, her whole body is smooth to the eyes. "Alright, I am going to change, watch carefully."
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 am

Cambione shrugs a bit and response quickly.
"Well some just like to get me in trouble for no reason, but I guess you aren't that type. So hopefully, I won't have ta worry about you."
He stands up along with her, nodding to her and watches as she gets ready to take her change before he begins his own.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 am

She gazes at him, as her image slowly starts to fade. Her eyes become much brighter, and the wind starts to pick up. The mist is instantly blown away, as if she was the focal point for the winds themselves. The ground where she stood, the ice begins to rapidly melt. Even the plants and the trees seem to creek and rustle, as if speaking to one another. The wind whispers silently around them. Her form looking almost mystical.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:57 am

Cambione looks over her form most curiously, wondering what will happen next to her very mysterious being. He then looks all around him as he notices the nature itself beginning to change a little as her form changes on to the spiritual one. Cambione then looks back at her as she does indeed change, reaching to touch her once more, but like before he halts himself.
"Hmm, that's pretty cool. Much different from how I change though."
He wasn't really sure what else to say to her, due to not being around an ice dragon before.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 am

He would feel a strong calm, nurturing presence near her now, as the wind blows by him, as if speaking for her. "This is how I was originally. Before I manifested in this world." She looks at him waiting for him to change, watching careful to be sure not to miss a detail.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:05 am

Cambione simply nods and replies.
"Ah I see.... well guess it's my turn now."
He takes a few steps back making sure not to injure her during his change. As he concentrates, Cambione let's out his full fire flame around his body, engulfing him and changing his form completely. It giving him darker skin, his eyes and hair change to red, along with his clothing making a darker color to it as well. His pheramones would reach out stronger around the area due to his true form coming about. Cambione looks to her with a slight smile, hoping for some sort of approval. His tail flails softly along the ground.
"Well, this is it."
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 am

If his hand would reach her, it would pass right through her. Her form would not be effected by his scent anymore as she gently nods. A soft, almost luring sound passes through the wind again. "It looks like a very powerful form." Her body is now hovering softly above the ground, not leaving any trace that she was here. Her appearance now looks almost human-like, taking a form of what appears to what would look like a druid of earlier times, even the clothes on her appearance would look ancient. She smiles softly at him, letting him know she is not scared.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 am

Cambione smirks some at her comment, thinking he had much more to learn before he himself could say his form was very powerful. Although he was able to handle his own long enough against Tenmashu, so anything was possible with him in the future.
"Heh well thanks. Oh wow, is this the person you mentioned who had sacrificed herself for you?"
He passed his hand right through her, then crossing his arms, scoping her over some before his satisification. He wasn't sure what to make of this, for she had just as many surprises as he did.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 am

The wind blows gently again, Cammy could probably guess she is controlling it by now. "Indeed, this is how she looked before she died. I try to honor her by altering my appearance to look like her. She was part of me as well as I was apart of her. I figured it is the least I could do." She looks at the trees and nods towards them as if they asked her a question.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 am

Cambione uncrosses his arms, moving closer to touch her cheek, obviously knowing he wasn't able to.
"She was pretty too. I do like the other form, where you have some of the smoothest skin, and cool to the touch.... it reminds me of my past love. She was a vampire, so she felt very much the same way actually."
He chuckles a bit as he thinks of his old love, rather than crying he did this to hide his real pain he had. Cambione wasn't about to let anyone know his human side of himself.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:33 am

The air around her begins to freeze, dropping rapidly in temperature. Her body slowly begins to phase back to existence, as her form changes back into a dragon. Instead of ice covering her body, she is wearing a full plate set, with unique markings imprinted on them. "This suits you then?" she asks with a calm voice. Her footsteps once again start to freeze underneath of her.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum