Post  Lord Tenmashu on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

http://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Summit

Post  Musei on Tue May 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Musei sat quietly on one of the larger rocks that littered the small flat area of the mountain. Was enjoying the snowfall. Found it beautiful and reminded her of home. The home she had lost a long time ago.

Though one would think she was freezing the cold didn't effect her at all. Was used to it. Hardly susceptible to becoming ill from such harsh temperatures. Was trained since she could walk in this kind of weather. Made her more or less immune to it.

As she warm air of her breath become a small cloud in the air she watched the castle down below. Her home. For the time being anyway. At least until she had to leave. Seemed to happen more often then not. Usually she was never safe for too long.

Pushing one of her red bangs behind her ear she stood up. Grabbed her halberd out from the ground and set in the holder on her back before leaping off the edge of the small plain and into the air. Used the currents to glide down to the ground. Hated being up in the air for too long and wanted to get to the ground again as quickly as possible.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Thu May 27, 2010 11:42 pm

A strong unique wind seems to blow through the area. If one would look closely it would appear to have a defined shape. It would look like a youthful, strong woman in full plate armor walking across the snow. Himloth fell in love with this area as soon as she saw it. Snow was of-course one of her natural habitats. If one was to walk close enough, they would hear a soft echo in the wind that sounds of a soft laughter.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Fri May 28, 2010 8:53 am

She had to stop a little ways down. Landed on another flat bed of rock on the side of the mountain. The currents had changed. Felt unnatural to her. Of course she wasn't worried. Usually when this happened it meant another wind user was near by or someone else was changing the flow to glide or fly along as well. Not an everyday occurrence but it happened often enough in her life from pursuits that she knew when to spot the changes.

Sensing no hostility within the flow she began looking about. Partly for the source and partly for another current to glide down. Up here there were a lot and that made it a little more difficult. Heard what sounded like laughter in the air. It was hard not to when the area was silent.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Fri May 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Himloth continues looking at the landscape, a few tears fall from her face and land on the ground in the form of ice pellets as she is reminded of the home she left. Suddenly a soft wind breezes past her notifying her of another presence. She slowly turns to look around to see the new comer, hoping she did not bother anyone on her entry. She remains in her wind spirit form to let the presence know she means no harm, and that she is not a threat. The soft innocent laughter can still be heard even though her mouth remains motionless in the shape of a smile.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Sat May 29, 2010 3:13 pm

The newcomer wasn't hard to spot. Noticed the smile. The lack of hostility. However she didn't smile back. Things like smiles and emotion weren't beyond her but reserved. Had been hurt enough to keep things like that saved for those she deemed deserved the kindness she could give. However she wasn't mean either.

Turning away from the spirit woman she looked out over the edge of the mountain again. The stranger would feel a slight prodding in her mind. Musei of course trying to find an entry point to communicate so she wouldn't have to speak. Some were harder then others and some so easy she could actually probe not just that area but others. Didn't like to though she could. Either way she found the opening she was looking for.

What is with the tears?
she asked mentally. The inner voice was even but soft sounding. Mildly curious.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Sat May 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Himloth notices the new comer turning away from her, so she looks back up into the sky. She feels a small force trying to get into her mind as she allows it, but keeps most of her mind mentally closed. She hears the voice inside and guesses this is the only way the new comer can communicate. A soft gentle wind would blow past the two, as the snow would dance with it. As the wind passed by Musei's ears she would hear a sound of a soft gentle voice, as though the wind was speaking for Himloth. "I cry because I am homesick. The snow reminds me of the place I called home." She keeps her gaze up into the sky as the laughing slowly ceases into the background.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Mon May 31, 2010 12:10 am

I see...

Her curiosity dulled to nothing with the answer. Continued to look out to the castle in the distance.

My home was covered in snow too... It was in a large valley at the base of a mountain in the northern regions of the realm... Snowed there all the time...

For the most part she had loved her home. Now though it was in ruins. The houses destroyed. Burned to the ground. It was habitable but no one lived there now as far as she knew. Hadn't been back for fear of being caught by her father. Wasn't strong enough to end him just yet. Besides that she had the other wind demon clans after her as well. Felt it safest to stay here. At least for now.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Mon May 31, 2010 12:47 am

The wind blows past them gently once again as it speaks for Himloth, "That sounds like a wonderful sight to see. My home was up high in the mountains, in the spiritual realm. I ..." the wind seams to pause a few seconds before continuing, "I was a spiritual guardian. Now I am forced to walk among this realm." The wind around her suddenly becomes still as her gaze upwards becomes stronger. The smile on her face seems to slowly melt away into an almost blank stare. Suddenly a rush of past memories start to flood her mind as she stares into the sky, trying to hold back her inner feelings.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:55 pm

At least you're free to roam about as you please...

Had spoken with very little emotion. She had no freedom outside of this kingdom. Was always on the run. Looking over her shoulder for the next enemy. It was tiring. Really she had no idea what freedom was and couldn't wait for the day she would actually witness it.

She had noticed the currents stopped. Didn't really like it so she started up her own. They were soft. Pushed the snow around lightly. Made her more comfortable.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 am

"Free is only a matter of perspective." She actual spoke, but with a soft almost musical toned voice. Her words sounded like a sad song. She doesn't even notice the pick up of a new wind as she continues her gaze upward. She only just got here and yet she is already wanting to go back. She starts to tune out the real world as she starts to drift into her thoughts once more. She liked meeting new people, but she would rather go back to the fight that Tenmashu ordered her to leave from. A soft sigh escapes her as she just waits for it to be over, guessing she will never know how it will turn out.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:12 am

Yes it is...

Her gaze wandered out to the fields in the distance. Could see only small figures moving around the ground.

Already inside the stranger's head she could feel what she felt. It didn't effect her any but she could see why she had gone quiet. The need for sighing. So much emotion at once.

You might want to make yourself comfortable or head back to the castle... It's going to be a while before that fight is over...

Last edited by Musei on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 pm

She gives a small nod subconsciously as her see through form starts to glow slightly, her body becomes harder to see through as she takes on her dragon form, her skin is a light blue, and appears to be soft and smooth. Her eyes would glow a soft red as a tail starts to grow out, her skin slowly starts to cover itself in a layer of ice as she seats herself on the ground. A patch of ice starts to form around her, even though she is sitting on snow. After she gets comfortable, she stares out to where the battle would be at as she stays quiet. She did not want to bother her guest with her troubles, she liked having someone around and feared it would probably scare her away.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:11 am

Musei's brow rose at the small transformation. Had seen stranger things in her life time though this was a bit new.

Taking a seat on a nearby rock she sat as if she were going to meditate. Would every now and again. It helped keep her mind focused. From wandering into other people's minds by accident. Didn't do it much anymore though she used to before she mentally trained herself.

Even with out probing though she could feel the troubles of the stranger not a few feet away in the air.

Keeping things bottled up for the sake of others isn't a good thing... Whatever it is you feel should be released...

She wasn't one to bottle her own emotions. Honestly she lacked them most of the time. Something like happiness was beyond her reach. Had been for a long time. The closest thing to it she had ever felt was content. To her, that wasn't even close.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 am

"I rather not bore someone I just met with my past." Her gaze breaks from the distant battle as she turns softly, her voice would sound different in this form, It would be more luring and lulling instead of harmonic and rhythmic. She forces a smile on her face as she looks at the new guest, figuring that she did not lock her mind tight enough. She makes another attempt to hide her thoughts as she distracts herself with a few happier memories.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:14 am

I doubt it's boring...

She put her hands in her pockets. Felt another wall go up in the woman's head. Still allowed for communication though so she didn't press for the wall to go down. Didn't want to pry. Hated it and sometimes it was painful for the person she was invading.

Also... You really shouldn't wear fake smiles... she said as only her gaze drifted over. Her eyes looked to be the same color as the snow clouds. Soft and light. However they held only a little bit of emotion in them.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 am

"I smile to keep the spirits up around me. I do not wish to spread any pain." Her smile slowly fades down to a neutral look. "Are your truly interested in my past, or are you just trying to let me vent. I do not wish to tell stories to someone who would listen out of sympathy." She thinks for a moment. "That is, I rather not bring down a spirit when I can instead cheer it up." Her gaze slips down to the ground as she picks up a hand full of snow, playing with it in the palm of her hand. She did not like to bring or tell bad news/stories to anyone. She would rather throw on a fake smile then make others around her sad.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Sympathy?

Turning in her direction she set one elbow on her leg and leaned forward so her chin sat in her hand.

I don't feel sympathy... For anyone... I am merely curious... The differences between people from their abilities to their pasts are interesting to me... I commend you on wish to keep other people in good spirits but you shouldn't worry about me and mine... You won't make me sad and at the same time I won't feel bad...

She wasn't down just felt very little. Shrugging she turned her head to look out to the horizon again. From here she heard an explosion. The fight obviously still going on.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:35 am

She thinks for a few moments as she gazes out into the battle field. "My story short, I use to be a spirit guide for a human that sacrificed herself to save others. It did not work out the way she had hoped. So now I am trapped in this world." She looked back down to the ground as she keeps a neutral face. "She had a good heart, and a good mind. She always wanted to help others. So I know follow in her footsteps. I feel it is the right thing to do." She takes another pause as she draws in the snow with her finger. "And how about you? What is your story, if I may ask?"
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:55 am

Does anything really ever turn out the way we plan?

At least she was moving on and doing what was best for other people. Helping them. Could understand why she was here. Though she hadn't been here long on the road she'd heard nothing but good things about this place and the other soldiers.

Me? I'm on the run... The wind demon clans are after me because my father decided he wanted to use me and the other clan members to take over all the other clans... The rest of my clan is dead... My father and I are the only ones left... Of course one of the other leaders Irauane, who I trained under for a while, wants me back with him, while the other clans just want me dead... My father is planning on creating a new clan and he's going to use me to do it...

She made a disgusted face. Hated her father and Irauane for reasons she didn't want to explain unless asked. Both men deserved to rot in the deepest cell. Her visage settled back into a stoic one.

Being here is protecting me from them...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:16 pm

"Sounds like both of us have lived great lives so far then.." She gives off a small chuckle, then goes back to her neutral face. "I wont pressure you about your past. But I would like to help if you think you need it." She goes back to playing in the show with her fingers. She knew too well about demons, but also knew that not all of them were bad. Memories from her past start to slowly rush back in again as she makes a few attempts to block them as quick as she can. "I do not know what I can do. But I am sure if you asked for it I could try to help." Her voice slowly starts to linger towards then end of the sentence as her face becomes blank.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 pm

It would seem that way...

She gave a shrug.

When the time comes we'll see... For now I'd rather just stay hidden... Become stronger...

Didn't know how she felt about someone getting involved in her affairs. The idea of it bothered her a little. Only because she didn't want anyone getting hurt because of her. Enough people had gotten hurt just by association.

Her free hand came around and touched her shoulder blade where her brand lie. If she could she would tear off her skin and wait to heal just so it would be gone. A few memories hit her. None of them good. However she buried them quickly.
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:11 am

She gave a simple nod towards you as she stares at the ground. A soft smile suddenly appears on her face as a few recent memories come to mind. She chuckles very quietly to herself. "How do you think the battle is going?" She thinks a few moments. "Why aren't you watching it with the others? Or do you like to be alone?"
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Musei on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 am

I heard and explosion so I really have no idea...

Her gaze drifted back over to her.

I don't really know anyone else but Tenmashu here... I've traveled alone... Usually when anyone gets involved with me they get hurt... I prefer the solitude for safety reasons... Besides my abilities aren't completely under control... The way I communicate, if I'm not careful, I could break into parts of your mind that you'd rather I not see... The same could be said for my wind abilities... They are so difficult to maintain and control... The only real thing I've ever mastered is my power over sound...
Musei
Musei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mewmewkitty on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:36 pm

She gives a small nod. "I understand. But you need not worry about me. I can take a hit fairly well, and if you break into my mind, there is nothing I do not mind sharing. And I can repair any damage you do in there with my own abilities." She thinks for a while. "If you would like, I can help you with your wind abilities... I was a wind spirit before after all." She smiles warmly towards her, as she eagerly awaits for a response.
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next