Post  Lord Tenmashu on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

http://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Yay Prison!

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Phobos sat in the dark prison. He had been there for a while, waiting, biding his time. He was thinking, always thinking, whispering to himself in Abyssal. He needed his Scythe. A Guard always had it, baiting him, but Phobos never reached out. He needed help. He wanted company. This prison really wasn't helping his blood rushes and Insanity one bit.

All he really wanted though, was a friend. His insanity had him imprisoned, and he wanted to be free. He wanted to be home.

Phobos pressed against the bars. The door had opened! Someone was coming in!

Back to top Go down

Re: The Prison

Post  SereneTalon on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Ian walked into the eerie room cautiously, looking around, always with one hand on a gun. "Hey!" he said into the dark, "Who the hell was down here screaming?" the annoyance he was feeling was apparent from his tone of voice. he felt around for something to turn the lights on.
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Haruka had heard the scream. She swore if anyone down below was being tortured then they would be punished severely. There had been no order for any one of them to be treated as such.

Venturing down at an even pace she spotted someone in the dark. Ian. Of course he seemed to be feeling around for a light. Not that there was one. This place was lit only by the torches. With a mischievous smile she walked up behind him silently and tapped his shoulder.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

YAY!

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Phobos peered at the two people. Guests? Here? Phobos gently rubbed his head, and arms. The bloodrage came upon him out of nowhere. His screams of terror and hatred must have been heard...

Phobos had thrown himself at the cage's bars, to no avail. He needed his scythe to break free. Quickly tidying himself up, he turned to face the people/...

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Ian felt a hand touch his shoulder, he turned to see an evil grin and screamed, his concentration broken, his bones collapsed into a pile and his head rolled under the bars and into the cell, "damnit" now that he could see who it was that scared him "do you get a kick out of doing stuff like this?" he looked around the cell to see a man standing in the corner "who the hell are you?"
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:57 pm

"Of course I do Ian. You should know me better then that by now. However I do think you should roll yourself on out of there."

She walked up to the bars of the cell. This one wasn't the only one down here but she remembered the reasoning he had been put here. Uncontrolled insanity. She found people like that could make the best allies when they were trustworthy.

"So it was you who screamed. You look as if you hurt yourself" she said, noting he had bruises forming from where he tried to bust through the cell door.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 am

Phobos looked at her. He sighed. It was common, not Abyssal, but he could speak it well enough.

"Yess" He responded quietly. Abyssals always draw out an "S". "I, em..Sorry? Apologize? Yess."

Phobos winced at his own words. He had not heard another speak for so long.

Back to top Go down

Well, lets try that again, shall we?

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 am

Phobos stood up slightly. He gently gripped the bars in his hands.

"Nya, is there a key? Some key? I have been here ssooo long..."

He made a motion with his hand.

"Howusay? Scythe? Yess, do you know where my...Ssscythe is?" Phobos gripped the bars tighter at a possible escape.

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:12 am

Ian watched the two of them for a minute, then said "well im glad we could take this time to get aqquainted, now would someone mind putting me back on my body? this floor is kind of dirty" his body had been putting itself back together while they spoke, and when it had finished it began walking around aimlessly, bumping into things and tripping several times.
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:15 am

"Apologize? It was just a question. No orders have been given to torture the people down here. The scream had sounded as such. There is no need to apologize over something you can't control. As for you Ian..."

She opened the door but closed it behind her just as quickly. Wasn't afraid of stepping into a cell that was holding a prisoner. She was second here for a reason. Picking up Ian's head she made sure to be careful.

"I'll get you out in a minute. You're scythe is being held for a reason. However if you come with me quietly I'll tend to those bruises and we'll see about getting you your scythe back"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

eh

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 am

Phobos gave a laugh.

"Bruises? Nya, Imma fine, just a little scratch." He sighed. "Imma here for a reason, I spose, but if i could get away..." He shrugged. "Jus as well. Happn to know a place a called Morya? Nobody has round here. Spose so, caus nobody espeaks..Howasay? Abyssal? Yess, Nobody Speaks abyssal here."

Phobos was, despite this, delighted by the company. He hadn't had any for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:27 am

Ian looked up at haruka and then over to the man and had a realization "what's your name?" his body hit the bars of the cell somewhat hard, dropping an arm, which it quickly picked up and reaattached. he winced "i am gonna be soo sore tomorrow"
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:30 am

"You cana call me "Phobos", but in abyssal itss muuch dfferent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:33 am

"I am sorry but no. I do not know where that is."

She smiled slightly. This one seemed in need of company more then a need to be locked down here. However she wasn't sure if she should trust this one or not.

She turned to the door and opened it. Standing in the way she prevented escape while moving Ian's head behind her back so his body could grasp it. Wasn't the strangest thing she'd ever dealt with.

"I'll let you out. However you need to prove to me and everyone here you can be trusted. One slip up against any one of us will land you right back down here. As for your scythe it remains in holding until you've proven yourself."

She held out her free hand to him.

"My name is Haruka. Do we have deal?"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Woah

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 am

Phobos was actually shocked. A wild life imprisoned inmate being trusted?

He nodded. "Ia give you my word as an abyssal, and on the blood of the Morya Supression. That big swear." He added. He looked around. "I wount trust myseelf athough, See, it sad. Bloodlust acomes round without warning, and i cannot fight it very well..."

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:43 am

"excellent" Ian's body took his head nad put it back on, he streched his limbs, making sure he had complete control again "since thats taken care of, lets go get some food, im starving, and you could probably do with something to eat too" he headed back up the stairs and grabbed an extra bone that looked like it was his from the ground

OOC (do you have a skype?)

Last edited by SereneTalon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:46 am

"Er, I acan't go up there... First, its a "Kill on sight" rule. Many Massicre. I..No like the light. Abyssal city Morya underground. Glowing crystals make little light, but..."

BTW, I have a AIM.

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:49 am

"Don't look so surprised. You're looking at someone with dual personalities. As for your word I'll hold you to that."

She moved to step aside and left the door open.

"Then how are we to get you up there and interacting with the rest of us?"

Even with his word she couldn't let him go roaming around down here. There were worse people and his scythe was down here in holding. Until he could show himself true then it would remain down here in the dark.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hmm.

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 am

Phobos though. Then he sat down.

"Perhaps you acould find me my...coat? cloak. Yess. It helps away the liight. I would appreiate it."

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 am

"ok, ill go look for it" he jumped down the stairs and started looking for the box where the inmates stuff was kept "ah, there it is" he grabbed a big black cloak from the box and passed it to phobos "there you go" he waited for him to put it on so that they could go, he was hungry.

(meh)
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:11 am

"Once you are covered you will head out behind Ian."

She gave no room for argument.

"Ian begin to head up. I can hear your stomach growling."
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

yay cloak

Post  Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:14 am

Phobos sighed.

This cloak was made by him. It's inside was made of bat wing, softer than silk.

He stumbled after him, and as he wandered up the stairs, he stopped.

"Where we going anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:27 am

((Ian went to bed))

"To the kitchen. I am sure you haven't been fed the best."

She followed him up and locked the doors when they all exited. Of course she knew she'd be back down here later. Had the feeling he'd make a good ally despite his issues. That would require his weapon. For now though it could stay down there.

"Follow me."

((post in kitchen))
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Ian trailed behind the two, and headed out into the hall, looking at the bone, and then himself, he wondered where it came from

(cont in the hall)
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next