Training Field

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Cambione on Thu May 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Cambione nods at Tenmashu as he said the word "Begin". The thoughts of battle rushed through his mind, thinking of his first strategy till he hears the man's words of his mother. He darts a look at the man and his eyes glow a bright red, letting off a growl.
"Oh no.... you ain't bringing my mother in this fucker."
As he draws out his sword, seeming ready for a first outburst, he glances about the crowd a moment, then suddenly drops his rage and keeps his cool, now realizing this was probably just a test. The man knew nothing of who his mother really was, and was probably told to say such by Tenmashu. Cambione thought to himself 'smart move Ten, but I ain't goin out that fast, no way.' He gives Himmoloth a quick smirk and then begins to concentrate.

He let's his body flare up into what looks to be a blue flame of hellfire as he finally draws out his sword, seeming that this was going to be a more intense battle, ignoring Dai's silly laughter and now was ready for his first strike. He waited to see who would make the first move.
Cambione
Cambione

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 32
Location : Whatever mouth Cambione's cock's in!

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Lord Tenmashu on Thu May 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Tenmashu lowers his brows as he notices his calming attitude. Once Cambione makes a smirking gaze toward Himloth, he quickly caught on. He points in Himloth's direction, calling out to her.
"Leave...now."
Tenmashu didn't want her to interfere with the training and whatever was coming from Himloth to calm Cambione's attitude might hinder his progress. He spoke in a stern voice so that she would quickly leave.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 31

http://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Sogekihei on Thu May 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Sogekihei smirks and unloads 10 rounds from his handguns as he speaks.
"Your mother is probably being torn apart!"
He morphs his Gundan back together into a shotgun and blasts 2 shots.
"You couldn't even protect her."
Sogekihei smirks as he begins laughing. His Gundan, then shifts into an assault rifle.
"You've no hope. Why don't you just give up? You're such a joke!"
Sogekihei flies off to the side, morphing the gun into a rocket launcher as he fires it towards Cambione's feet.

Sogekihei
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  mewmewkitty on Thu May 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Himloth stands up from her spot and gives Ten a small nod. A bright light emits from her body as the ice slowly fades away. She emerges from the light in a new form. She looks transparent and more humanish in this form, wearing to what looks like ancient Paladin armor. Himloth looks up into the sky as she commands a gentle breeze, her body seems to fade away from sight as she carries herself in the wind.
-continued at the Summit-
mewmewkitty
mewmewkitty

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 30
Location : South Carolina

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Dai Gyakusatsu on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Dai readies himself now that the match has started. He listen's to Cambione and Sogekihei throw insults back at each other. He wonder's to himself,
"What would be the perfect weapon for this situation? Hmmmmmm...." He says to himself.
"I got it! I'll use something that will get both of their attention. I'll make an immeasurable shuriken. That way I'll be able to get my hit in and not have to get dirty.....Yet!"
Dai stands in place crouched and focusing on his arm to be able to pull together this weapon. He has never tried something of this magnitude but knows that this is a good a time as any.
"Hiiiiii.....Heeeeeeeee...........Hihihihihehehehehahahahaha,
Now! Lets try this puppy out and see what happens when I launch it"
Dai says to himself. He throws it and stands and waits for something else to occur.
Dai Gyakusatsu
Dai Gyakusatsu

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Cambione on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Cambione glances to Ten real fast and raises a brow in wonder.
"Huh? She didn't do anything.... I always enjoy her company."
He glances back to Sogekihei and continues to smirk, seeming to still hold back his anger.... not daring to let it out.
"You'll have to do better than that.... heh, especially from a jackass such as yourself. Was your mother a donkey as well?"
Cambione just continues the insults back, wondering if this would help keep his anger down, now seeing that Himmoloth couldn't help him for now. He darts around the arena, being sure to stay away from Sogekihei's shots, and from Dai of course. He was still waiting for his opening attack, he wasn't about to use up all of his energy just yet. He was going to think more like his father this time. His father was a very strategic and strong being.

As he could remember what Snare Wolf, his father, had told him. 'Cambione, even if you are stronger than your enemy, wear them down till they have no fight left in them, then unleash all you got on them. It's the best guarantee win.'

He wanted to make his father proud of him, Cambione wasn't going to cripple himself by relying on Himmoloth's power anymore. He knew he had to learn to control his rage on his own.
Cambione
Cambione

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 32
Location : Whatever mouth Cambione's cock's in!

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Sogekihei on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Sogekihei smirks at his response, but is forced to continue with his insulting.
"Why are you even here? You're such a waste of time! I can't believe how pathetic you are."
Sogekihei lands on the floor and shifts his Gundan into a rocket launcher, firing at Cambione. After looking over his shoulder and spotting Dai, he cartwheels into the air, dodging the shuriken while turning his body around and shifting his Gundan into 2 hand guns, unloading until he was approaching the floor once again. Sogekihei rolls into a crouched position, quickly spinning his body around to face Cambione, revealing that he changed the Gundan into a sniper rifle in the process. He looks through the scope and fires at the rocket just as it reaches Cambione. After the explosion, Sogekihei runs in the direction where the explosion would force him, transforming his Gundan into a shotgun.
"Both of you are going to die! ...Starting with your mother."
Sogekihei smirks as he approaches.

Sogekihei
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Tenmashu's Soldiers on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 pm

A soldier quickly approaches the group, kneeling down before Tenmashu.

"My lord! We are under attack! We require your help!"

The soldier quickly stands to his feet and runs back to the castle.

Tenmashu's Soldiers

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Lord Tenmashu on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Tenmashu quickly holds his hands out toward the field. Using the heat in the attacks, he lowers his hand, stopping all of the attacks into the ground. He calls out to everyone in the field with a loud, blaring voice.
"Everyone is to report to the front of the castle immediately! Refusal to do so will bring consequences!"
Tenmashu turns his back to the group, leaping up into the air to land atop the castle.


(( Continue in Mission: Castle Siege ))


Last edited by Lord Tenmashu on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Posts : 108
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 31

http://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Haruka Mori on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:16 pm

He looked from the fight to Tenmashu. He stopped all the attacks at once and demanded they move to the castle gates. Looking to Ulaenyth he really wished he could have spent a little more time with her.

"Guess we gotta go."

His wings were forced out and he took flight. Would be faster for him to get there then running.

It was a shame really but he liked to fight. Hopefully it would be worth breaking off his, well he wasn't sure if he could call it a date, with Ulaenyth.


((Continue in Mission: Castle Siege))
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 30
Location : Deep within the kingdom's forest

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Ulaenyth Sephora on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm

She looked to him slightly disappointed and then watched him take off. Couldn't be helped.

Unlike his wings hers were bat like. White in color from the membrane in the center to the outer skin. Pushing them out she took off after him. Gained quickly and caught up to him. Decided push herself a little more and flew faster then him. A little bit of fun before they had to begin to fighting. Raced him to the gates.


((Continue in Mission: Castle Siege))
Ulaenyth Sephora
Ulaenyth Sephora
Admin

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Sogekihei on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:42 am

Sogekihei, without hesitation, tosses the Gundan into the air as it reforms into a handgun. As he flaps his demonic wings, he takes to the sky while his body engulfs in flames and his Gundan lands in it's holster. He reaches behind his back, gripping his two handed sword as he tears it from it's sheath.


(( Continue in Mission: Castle Siege ))

Sogekihei
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Sanutamar on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:29 am

Bella stepped out onto the training field, her six full wings, black as Obsidian, folded neatly against her back. She spread them, flapping them once to stretch them before folding them against her back once more. She had fully transformed by now, her powers still hard for her to control, but she was slowly teaching herself. Her heart still ached with the lie she had put in her head; that Haku no longer loved her. It hurt her. Yet, she had become accustomed to pain. To losing those she cared for. . . She had lost her brothers, after all. Why not someone else closer to home too. . . She pushed her thoughts out of her head, closing her bright violet eyes and taking a deep breath.

Opening her eyes once more, she concentrated. Bringing her arm around, a tendril of shadows twisted and followed her movement. She listened to the shadows seem to whisper to her, to the new Shadow Demon, and yet she did not want to listen at the moment. Her arm made an ark above her head, the shadows following willingly as she forced them into a shield around herself. It pulled on her control, making her let go of the power; the shadows swirling and whipping around her before she pulled it in once again. Her frustration showed on her soft features and she put her hands over her face for a moment. She pulled her hands away from her face and threw her hand out, this time a spike of shadow went straight through a tree and made cracks up the trunk. A mark of her frustration. When she heard the ring of an attack, she quickly spread her wings and took to the sky. Probably not a good idea for her to go there without knowing much about her powers, but she had to.


(( Cont. in Castle Siege ))
Sanutamar
Sanutamar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-02-09
Age : 25
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Re: Training Field

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum