The Infirmary

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Infirmary

Post  Haruka Mori on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Haruka looked up and smiled at the new girl. Hadn't met her before. She was about to say something then her gaze seemed to focus on Ulaenyth and her blood packets.

Rather then allow the staring to continue she stepped in between the sight of Ulaneyth and the girl.

"Hello there. My name is Haruka. Who would you be and what was your question before? You seemed to trail in your thought process."

Taiyo was a little nervous but not so much as to let it show. Ulaenyth had continued feeding despite the person who had entered. Though he noted she was still on guard. Not so much to protect the blood but herself.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 am

Her eyes shifted up to the lady standing in front of her. She forced a smile, her canines now catching the light and glistening slightly. She opened her mouth to speak, only to have the scent of the blood hit her again as she inhaled. Her pupils grew slightly, but she held back her need to take the blood packet. "M...My name... " She swallowed heavily and went back to her sentence. She spoke now in a heavy British accent. "My Name is Yuuki....I was going to ask if you could tell me where i was....but i see now....I'm in the Infirmary...."
She leaned over to look at Ulaenyth past Haruka. She could feel the girls guard as it hightened.
"You dont have to feel threatened..... I wont bite..." She giggled lightly then looked back up at Haruka, [b] "You don't happen to have any more of those things do you....?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:14 am

She noted Ulaenyth finished off the packet she was feeding from and moved to the next. Guard still up. Was so damn possessive when it came to feeding. Could only shake her head.

"Of course I do." She walked over to the large fridge and pulled out another pack. Handed it over to the girl she now knew as Yuuki.

"Don't mind Ulaenyth. She's just like that when she's feeding."

Heard Ulaenyth say "Hey!" but waved her off. "If you happen to need any then by all means raid the fridge. The servants here donate blood regularly so we never run out."
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Damien decided that it was getting too croweded in here for him, so during all the goings-on , he let himself slip through the floor unnoticed

(cont in Main living room)

Last edited by SereneTalon on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:17 pm

She smiled and took the packet, nodding as if to say a thank you. Only upon hearing that the blood came from a servant.Her smile faded and she stared at the packet that now lay in her hand. Her blood lust starting to fade upon thinking about what kind of things the servants were.~Are they....Is this....Human blood.....? I cant....~ She shook her head as she handed it back. "Um...W-What exactly are the servants...?" She swallowed again, waiting for the words "human" to hit her ears. her skin turned an even more pale color as she bagan thinking about whether the servants were human or not. ~Please dont be human...please dont be human.....~ Her breathing picked up with the suspense of waiting to hear what she didn't want to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm

"Demonic mostly. Even I've donated blood. It helps keep those who need it to live, survive. Like my friend here" she said as her hand landed on Ulaenyth's shoulder. Ulaenyth just rolled her eyes and continued feeding.

"Here there aren't too many humans. No doubt they would need to be strong to survive. I don't think any of Tenmashu's servants are human. Besides..." she turned the pack over in her hand, "If you're really so worried about who its coming from then just read the name and the race on the little label. Some people have their preferences." she finished with a shrug.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 pm

She let out a sigh of relief as she heard that the donors we're not human. She didn't know what it was about the human race that she liked so much that she would do anything to protect it. She nodded and whispered a small "Thanks.." before she walked over to the fridge and put the packet away. "Thank you, but i think i'v lost my appetite...." She closed the fridge and looked at Haruka, smiling lightly. Her gaze then went back down to Ulaenyth. She took a step back towards the door, still smiling. "Thank you again, for helping me... For the whole blood packet thing, even though i haven't used it yet...I think I'm gunna go...um...look around.. I need to figure this place out so i don't get lost again...you know what i mean." And with that she chuckled lightly and ran out of the room.

[[continues in the hallway when i feel like posting.]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:05 pm

"That's quite alright. The infirmary is open at all hours so if you ever feel the need you can take what you want from the fridge."

She couldn't help smiling at the girl's quite obvious nervousness.

"Sure thing." she said before waving the girl off.

Her son had taken up sitting in his chair from before. Occasionally his gaze would drift in Ulaenyth's direction. Swore the boy couldn't be anymore obvious. Would have rolled her eyes but then it would give away that she knew he was trying not to stare at Ulaenyth. Speaking of which...

"You know you need to stop being so possessive of your food. I think you might have scared her off. And you," she pointed to her son, "I'm leaving as soon as Uly's done her packet. So why not find something constructive to do or find someone to bother." Heard Ulaenyth chuckle behind her as she finished up the last pack.

"I was just fine in the garden until you knocked me out of that tree."

He didn't really want to leave. Or rather he wanted to talk to Ulaenyth. It had been a while since he had. Being stubborn he crossed his arms and leaned back in the chair. The infirmary really wasn't his favorite place in the castle. However he spent time here because this was where his mother was usually when not in the garden or on the battlefield. He loved his father but had a much deeper connection to his mom. Guessed it was because he used earth abilities like her while his sister used holy ones like his father.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaenyth Sephora on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 pm

She had watched the girl leave. Knew Haruka had a point about her being possessive but it was just how she reacted when it came to feeding. Finishing up the last pack she threw everything away.

Taiyo didn't seem to be leaving. Being one for fun every now and again she walked up to him grabbed his wrist. Pulled him out of the chair with very little force. He seemed a little surprised and before she began walking out of the infirmary with him in toe. Being led because he was still in slight shock. She waved to Haruka behind her.

"I'll be stealing your son for a little while. See you later Haruka."

She heard a goodbye before continuing forward. Through the hall and out some side doors to the large garden.

((continue in the garden))
Ulaenyth Sephora
Ulaenyth Sephora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 pm

She watched as Ulaenyth walked over to her son and grabbed him. Said she was stealing him. Figured that was a good thing. Her son seemed to have something for the vampire. Whether it be a crush or even just friendship. Would be nice for them to spend some time together after a very long separation. Honestly couldn't remember how many years it had been.

She cleaned up very quickly and decided she was tired. Wanted to go take a nap and recover some of her lost energy. It had been one thing after another today. With a yawn she left.

((continue in room))

He had been shocked. Not only by Ulaenyth's strength but that she was actually leading him somewhere. Was going to spend some time with him. Couldn't help blushing a little and smiling. It wasn't all that noticeable but still there none the less. She was taking him through the halls and when they reached a certain door he knew they were headed for the garden.

((continue in garden))
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Wed May 05, 2010 12:13 pm

She walked inside. The place was empty. Was good for her because then she could get some work done with out having to care for someone else. She loved having this duty but sometimes it would cut into her work and heaven forbid she ran out of something vital.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu on Mon May 10, 2010 7:47 pm

Tenmashu walks into the room carrying Masahide. After setting him down on a bed, he places a glass of water beside the bed to help him recover his power and wounds.
"Rest..."
Tenmashu mutters as he sighs, shakes his head and leaves the room.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

http://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Tue May 11, 2010 3:32 am

Cambione just catches up with Tenmashu as he is leaving the infirmary room. Cambione looks up at the large man in worry about the battle that had taken place just a few short minutes ago.
"Umm Ten? Is Masa gonna be alright?"
Normally Cambione wouldn't have cared if anyone got hurt, but this was his best friends father. In a way, Cambione looked at Masahide as family as well.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Tue May 11, 2010 1:56 pm

She hadn't been surprised when Tenmashu came in with Masahide. He was set on one of the beds before Tenmashu. She could hear another voice on the other side of the door. Cambione's. Since she wasn't worried about him she just took a seat on the side of Masa's bed.

"You can be such an idiot"

Even so she loved him and would put her life on the line for him at any time. Reaching up she brushed his bangs away from his face. He would wake up soon enough. Masa was never in here for too long.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu on Wed May 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Tenmashu's gaze drops to Cambione as both eyebrows raise in a slight astonishment. 'Care for an Angel? Interesting...' He thinks as he looks over at Masahide and nods.
"Mm. He should be waking up momentarily. His wounds heal fairly quickly."
Tenmashu nods once more as he turns his attention back to Cambione.
"Is there something you require from me or will that be all?"
Tenmashu says as he crosses his arms, waiting for Cambione to speak.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Wed May 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Cambione nods and thinks to himself for a moment before giving his responce.
"Well.... since Masa is alright, I guess there was only really one other thing.... Would you mind telling me a few things about transformations, or one that can help you -evolve- in a way?"
Cambione had known about his new form, which where he'd be capable of growing wings, thus his power also increasing by a large amount. He thought to himself 'If I can achieve this form, those angels and Khabal will never be able to kill me... I'll take my revenge and save mom.'
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru on Wed May 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Masahide cringes and slightly arches his back.
"Kh..."
One of Masa's eyes slowly opens as he looks over at Haruka.
"Oh, man. My head..."
Masa slowly sits up, feeling his body for any wounds left behind that were not yet healed.
"Huh. Must've been some fight..."
Masa says as he trails his fingertip across a small cut on his chest that was a gash still closing up. He looks over at Haruka and smiles.
"Hey. Looks like I still have a long way to go..."
Masa's voice was soft due to his fatigue. He was still catching his breath.
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Tenmashu on Wed May 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Tenmashu's body becomes almost statue-like as he stares Cambione down. His eyebrows narrow as he let's out a rough sigh.
"No. You are not yet ready."
Tenmashu says and leaves, giving Cambione no chance to respond.

(( Continue in Throne Room ))
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Wed May 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Cambione growls low and throws his arms up in the air, following Tenmashu out.
"What the hell? You wouldn't know if I was ready or not. Teach me damnit! I know I'm ready for that.... I've been waiting for this Ten."
Cambione follows him to where his next destination would have been.

((Continue to Throne Room))
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm

She watched as he moved. Was used to this so she wasn't worried. Though one of these days she was going to hit him for being so foolish.

"That's what you get for pushing yourself"

It wasn't any surprise that he didn't remember much of the fight. It happened sometimes. His chest still had a wound on it but she never had to use her remedies on him. He'd be fine soon enough.

"Just rest for now. You know I hate when you do this to yourself."

Leaning forward she kissed his lips lightly. He knew how she felt about him fighting. It was such a risk with how he had to attack. Of course he was getting better. Could endure much more now then way back when. Still...
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru on Fri May 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Masahide returns the kiss, looking down at his stomach as it closed up. He gently runs his hand across where the wound had been and scoots to the edge of the bed.
"Have you seen Taiyo or Aria around? I told the kids I was going to play with them today. Although, they're a bit too old for daddy to be hanging around them, it would be nice to spend some time with them for a change."
Masahide slowly stands hunching over.
"Ooh! I knew I'd feel that..."
Masahide stumbles for a moment before stretching out his back, cracking it.
"Ah. There we go..."
Masahide turns to Haruka and holds out his hand.
"You're coming with us, of course. Right?"
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Fri May 14, 2010 10:32 pm

"I saw Taiyo before I took a nap. I'd say he's on a date right now"

She knew how her son felt about her friend. Despite how old the woman was he didn't seem to care. It would be a little weird if she had been around for Taiyo's childhood but the woman had up and disappeared for years.

"As for Aria, you know where she is. Where ever Tenmashu is. I swear she loves to torture him."

It was really quite funny. The girl could get away with murder when it came to Tenmashu. She was glad though. At least there was someone besides her family that cared for her. With a smile she took his hand and interlaced their fingers together.

"Of course"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Masahide Kaeru on Sat May 15, 2010 2:01 am

Masahide places his hand on his forehead, almost in disbelief.
"I'm...not even gonna ask."
Masahide puts his free hand in his pocket and nods.
"I guess you're right. She really does like to push his buttons."
Masahide sighs and walks for the door.
"Well, let's hurry and get Aria before Tenmashu decides to take it out on me."

(( Continue in Throne Room ))
Masahide Kaeru
Masahide Kaeru
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Sat May 15, 2010 12:27 pm

"It's best you don't." she said with a small chuckle. Didn't plan on embarrassing her son. At least not yet.

"I doubt he'll take it out on you. He never gets angry with her for her antics."

She followed him out but walked beside him as they left the infirmary. Hoped her daughter hadn't bothered Tenmashu too much. Had to wonder where she got her personality from. Definitely not her father.

((continue in throne room))
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 am

As they entered the infirmary she asked for him to put her down on one of the beds. Once he had done so she told him to lie down on one of the others. Just wanted him to rest and for him to not be stubborn about it.

Leaning back onto the bed she raised her leg into the air and set her hands on her thigh right under her knee. This was going to be painful but with a push and turn she felt the bone go back into place. It was a relief. Now she could work on the others that would surely be in here soon.

Getting off the bed she tied up her leg with a splint and got everything together. The fight would be over soon and the injuries numerous.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next