The Infirmary

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Infirmary

Post  Cambione on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 am

Cambione smirks at the ghostly figure now after hearing the word "harpie".
"Did you just say harpie? Oh yes! You must tell me where she is. Bring her down here man!"
Cambione looks back to Tai and gives a playful frown and pout at him.
"But I wanna go see the cute girl. That is if there is even one around this large place. I'd say it's a bit too creepy for most females."
He chuckles to himself thinking this, would be rather surprised to see even a remotely attractive girl around his age in this hell forsaken place.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:13 am

"She wouldn't come down here, she's always asleep whenever she's here, and when she wakes up she leaves straight away" he thought for a second and added "she is pretty cute though" he backed away from the other one "personal space? I dont really bother with that, it usually doesnt bother people" he looked back at the other one "what's your name anyway? im Damien" he looked at himself and back at the one in bed "i'd try to shake your hand, but um.. i can't for obvious reasons" he chuckled

Last edited by SereneTalon on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:21 am

Taiyo really couldn't help rolling his eyes. Always about women. Of course he understood why.

"Looks like you're out of luck yet again Cambione" he said with a small chuckle.

"There are plenty of females here. I doubt you'd be able to handle most of them" he said sounding a bit challenging. Of course he knew how Cambione worked and chances are he'd end up in one of their beds sooner or later.

He let out a small breath when the spirit, now known as Damien, moved back.

"I'm not most people." he said evenly once more. His name hadn't been asked for and if he could avoid talking then that was fine.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:39 am

Cambione grins over at the ghost and responds.
"Name's Cambione. Just got out of some massive training alongside Tenmashu a while ago."
He chuckles and looks to Tai with widdened eyes in shock. Unable to believe his friends comment.
"Wait what? Can't handle them? Is that a challenge? Well damnit.... I'll proove ya wrong on that one. I sure will."
He let's out a few laughs and keeps his covers over himself, waiting still to heal up.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 am

"nice to meet you cambione, wait, is Tenmashu the huge guy that walk around here like he owns the place? if you survived a fight with him you must be some kind of demon" he chuckled at his comment to the other one, "oh, almost forgot about you, what's your name?" he smiled but kept his distance, he felt like this one didnt like him much.
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 am

"You're definitely free to try."

Cambione's need to feed on energy was just what he needed to do to survive. He wasn't a rapist so what happened with him and other women he didn't care about. It was just funny to get him worked up.

"My name is Taiyo. I'm here because this one didn't want to be lonely" he said with a slight hint of teasing.

Turning his head he heard the door open once more. His mother walking in.

She looked up. Not surprised to see Cambione awake or her son here but the spirit was something else. Had seen stranger things in her long lifetime. Stepping past her son she got close to the ghost. Practically inches away from his face with curiosity written all over her expression.

"And who would you be?"

She could see through her peripheral that Taiyo was shaking his head. While he had issues getting close to people she did not by an means. Curiosity would one day be the death of her.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:24 am

Cambione nods to the ghost, responding back reassuringly.
"Yeah, well he is kind of the boss around here, so he has the right to walk about like that. And well.... yeah, I'm demonic in a way you could say."
He grins wickedly at the two, his eyes flaring to a bright red before returning to the human hazel eyes. Seeing as how Haruka walked in he sealed his lips of the other females, hoping to make at least a somewhat "good" impression on the mother of his dearly good friend. Not wanting bad blood so soon.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:18 am

Damien smiled even wider, leaning around the woman to see the boy in the chair, now Taiyo "See? she doesnt have any problems with personal space, or whatever you called it" leaning back he said "I'm Damien, Miss, and you, judging by how fast these guys stopped talking, must be the wife of that um.... Tenmashu person"
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Cambione had gone quiet upon her walking in. Could only imagine where the conversation had been just seconds before her entrance. Could tell Cambione was trying to be polite in her presence. Not that it mattered. She wasn't one for being polite herself. Though her conversations rarely, if ever, went in the direction she knew his would go.

He could only look back at the ghost. Didn't respond because anything he said was likely to get him hit. Already fell out of a tree because of her.

"Me? Tenmashu's wife?" she had to step back because she began laughing very hard. Almost to tears.

"I'm sorry Damien but no." she said once her laughter calmed to mere chuckles.

"Tenmashu and I are close but I'm not with him. I'm with another soldier here named Masahide. I'm Taiyo's mother. My name is Haruka. It's nice to meet you. Now..." She stepped up to the bed and sat on the side. With out really asking for permission she grabbed Cambione's arm and began moving it around. Of course in directions it wouldn't normally go but not hard enough to warrant real pain. "Hurt anymore?"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:04 am

Cambione quirks a brow at Haruka as she grabs hold of his arm, unsure of why she didn't even bother asking. He blinked at her a few times before speaking.
"Umm, hey! If you wanted to check out my muscles, you could of said so."
He chuckles, obviously making a joke out of it all and trying to break the ice with Damien and Tai.
"But yeah.... I'm feeling pretty good actually, gotta show me how you make that stuff. It works wonders for me."
He smiles up at Haruka some, making sure to not let Damien see, as how he usually wouldn't show his soft side most of the time.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  SereneTalon on Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 pm

"Oh, I see, but you must do something more than nurse the injured here, I can tell that these two either really respect you, or fear you" Damien chuckled at cambione's comment "you sure think alot of yourself, don't you?" he sat down on the bed next to Cambione's and smiled, it had been ages since he had spoken to someone
SereneTalon
SereneTalon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 am

"I'm second in command. The only other one on my level is Masahide."

It would explain the respect she gained from people around here. Cambione and Taiyo, well she was Taiyo's mother and Cambione she figured was trying to be good around her.

To Cambione she merely shook her head at the joke. She noticed her son sitting there chuckling to himself. Only visible proof was the slight shaking of his shoulders.

"That's good. If you promise not to get grossed out I'll show you one of these days." she said returning the smile. He was doing his best to hide the apparent soft side he had. To her there was no need.

Taiyo shivered when she mentioned her medicine. Swore when he found out he had never wanted anything again. However he had little choice sometimes and they worked miracles. it was best to just accept the ability.

"Of course he does." he said jokingly.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Cambione chuckles and looks to Damien and nods
"Well of course, one's gotta lookout for themself around here. But then again, that's what mom and dad had always taught me."
He winks before looking back to Tai and Haruka
"Grossed out? Doubt you could gross me out. I've seen a lot of things and boy.... you don't wanna know those things. Eck."
He cringes at the thought of the things his uncle had shown him of how to flaunt the woman and of more disgusting measures he would have to take with them
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:01 pm

Seeing he was better she stood up from the bed. Walking over to the clipboard she had from before she wrote down the results. The paper was put away in one of the few cabinets.

"Well then, I actually have to refill this bottle" she said as she picked it up off the counter and began shaking it. Reaching into one of the drawers attached to the large medicine cabinet she pulled out another bottle full of leaves. Pulling off the top she took out two or three and ate them.

"You're going to show him now?"

He really shouldn't have questioned her because it was obvious she really was going to show him. Cringed. Had seen her do this once before. Would leave but she hadn't cleared Cambione yet.

"Relax. You know as well as I do that I can't show him until my body has digested and absorbed the properties of those leaves. It'll be a while. By the way Cambione, if you feel well enough you can go. If you're still tired then I suggest you stay a bit longer"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Cambione looked between the two curiously, unsure of Tai's cringing and Haruka's speech of the leaves and digestion. He simply tilts his head and shrugs some
"Well I am alright, but I'd like to stay so you can show me how you make that medicine. Still unsure of what you mean by the digesting and all."
He didn't seem too worried as how Tai did, but then again.... Cambione had no idea on how she made her "miracle" medicine.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:24 pm

"I'll explain then"

She grabbed a chair and sat on the opposite side of the bed her son was sitting. Needed to relax and concentrate. Helped when she was sitting and inactive.

"I can eat different kinds of plants and then take the properties of the plants and create different kinds of solutions. Healing ones are just an example. I can create poisons too though I can honestly say those are really quite risky."

She brought her hand up and the skin began to start protruding a bit. She watched as Taiyo began to look away. He didn't like this part. Bringing her hand back she reached over to one of the tool trays and grabbed a scalpel. Where the protrusion was, she cut into the skin. A bud attached to a vine began to break through the open wound.

"Now I have to wait for the flower to bloom. Taiyo get me a cloth please."

He did so and handed it to her so she could soak up the blood the spilled over her hand.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 am

Cambione watches as she cuts through her skin, unsure of what she is about to do. He suddenly blinks in surprise as to what he had been witnessing, never seeing such a thing before and quite unsure of what to say.
"Whoa.... how the? How the hell does that happen?"
He seems more curious rather than disturbed, possibly since she is the only one of her kind he had known of ever. Fortunately for him, his curiosity did not come with a penalty this time.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 am

"I am really just the earth manifested into a humanoid form. The earth grows plants and generates these things every day. It is really quite easy for me to accomplish the same thing though it is a tad more complex."

"It wouldn't be so gruesome if you went into your true form. At least then you wouldn't be bleeding or have to cut into your skin"

Taiyo didn't like that a good portion of his mother's attacks led to her body being injured in some way. While in her true form the attack didn't hurt her to use. Her solutions also didn't work as well on herself as they did on other people. Her body usually would become immune to the properties she would ingest.

"You know it costs more energy to do this that way. Not worth using the energy when I can just do this this way and get the same result. Ah there we go"

The flower began to open up and before it bloomed fully she turned her hand upside down and set the opening of the flower into the bottle. What looked like nectar began to flow slowly into bottle.
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 am

Cambione glances at the flower and nectar that flowed into the bottle, tilting his head more like a curious puppy. He had never seen such a thing before till now.
"Hmm, wish I could make juices outta my pheramones to create some sort of love potions for the ladies."
He chuckles softly after making such a comment.
"Would be easy doing that."
He knew making a smart ass comment wouldn't get him in trouble, at least not now. He tried to resemble toward Haruka the best he could, hoping to get closer to Tai's family.
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:38 am

Her head fell forward and her shoulders began to shake. The idea of it was ludicrous. Too funny.

Taiyo had shaken his head and began laughing as well. He knew if Cambione had the ability he would use it. Thanked whatever gods were out there that he hadn't been born with that kind of ability. Swore he wouldn't be able to talk to his friend since he'd constantly be surrounded by women. Would drown in the mass of bodies. The thought made him laugh harder.

The bottle filled in good time and when she pulled her hand away the flower died and fell away. The vine that had come out of her hand receded into her skin. Her hand still bled though so she had to wrap it in the cloth.

"That is how I make all my medicines. It usually isn't for people who don't like seeing someone mutilate herself. Anyway, since you're feeling better you are free to go. Please hold off on trying to bed anyone here for the rest of the day thank you"

"You words are on deaf ears mom"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cambione on Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:55 am

Cambione smirks and laughs some himself along with the other two, getting up off the bed in the infirmary and fixes his jacket
"Tai has a point, actually as a matter of fact.... I'm gonna go find a few maybe if I'm lucky, hopefully run into Ten as well."
He moves swiftly out of the area and would go out into the open area outside the castle. He'd be in wonder of the outside, he had never been out on that side of the land before.

((Continue at Riverbank))
Cambione
Cambione

Back to top Go down

Post  Haruka Mori on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:27 pm

They both shook their heads.

"He's going to meet a woman one day that he won't be able to handle. Or rather someone he'll really want and she'll be immune to those charms of his" she said before standing up. The cloth had bled through so she had to wrap it up. Taiyo being the good son he was came over to help.

He heard steps coming towards the infirmary. No way Cambione got hurt again so quickly. Then again. When he looked up though ans noted who was in the doorway his hands stopped in their work. His mother merely smiled at the newcomer. He began to blush a little.

"Ulaenyth. Let me guess you need more blood packets"
Haruka Mori
Haruka Mori
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaenyth Sephora on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 pm

She had walked into the infirmary to see Taiyo helping his mother with her hand. They both turned to look at her and she couldn't help notice the small blush on Tai's cheeks. It was rather cute. Her attention though went back to Haruka.

"You know me too well. Yes"

Haruka pointed to the fridge that held her blood supply. Her hunger sometimes drove her crazy. This blood wasn't as good as fresh blood but it satiated the need to feed.

Opening the fridge she grabbed three packs and then took a seat. Biting into the plastic she began to suck out the red fluid. Not the prettiest picture, when blood ran over her chin sometimes but it couldn't really be helped. Tai was watching from the corner of his eye as he finished with his mother's hand. Not hard to tell when she knew the feeling of eyes upon her. Haruka never watched.
Ulaenyth Sephora
Ulaenyth Sephora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:07 pm

The door opened and she stood there looking at the three. She bowed slightly still in just her purple skinny jeans and bathing suit top. "Gomenasai...." She apologized to the intrusion. "Um... I dont mean to intrude....But could someone hel-" Her sentence was cut off upon the scent of blood hit her nose. Her pupils dialated suddenly and she stared at Ulaenyth. Her eyes watched intently at the drop of blood as it ran down her chin. Her jaw tightened as she felt her canine grow within her mouth, the sharp tips starting to dig in to her bottom lip. She held her breath as to not want the glorious smell to make her lose control. She wasn't one to suddenly attack if she didn't have to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ulaenyth Sephora on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Ulaentyh heard the door open. As did the others it seemed. In stepped a girl she had never met before. However she remained on alert. More so when it seemed the girl's gaze was directed towards herself. Or rather the blood on her face.

Her tongue darted out and licked away the trail before going back to feeding. Of course her eyes never left the girl. It was clear this girl was a vampire like herself. Only there was this feeling she was having trouble holding back the desire to take blood.
Ulaenyth Sephora
Ulaenyth Sephora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next