Kingdom of Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Site

Go down

Rules of the Site Empty Rules of the Site

Post  Lord Tenmashu Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:12 am

"You should all know by now how you should act around others. Be respectful to everyone. Do unto others, right? Keep everything subtle. If someone is being rude to you, send me a message and a link to the message of the person that is harassing you. That being said, I hope we can all keep a civil attitude toward each other. Also, in the General part of this forum you cannot post in any room other than posting a character profile."

List of rules will be added to be made more apparent.
1. Do not post in any Stickies or Announcement threads.
2. The creatures in each mission are controlled by me and any other accounts with a special title.
3. Do not post in any rooms that you are not instructed to.
4. When switching areas you must type (( Continue in ______ )) replacing the blank with the area you are moving to.
5. Your posts must be more than one sentence, enough for others to work with and literate for others to understand. How you decorate your post, however, is up to you to decide.
6. You can post more than one profile, but I ask that you keep it to a limit of 3.
7. Rooms must be inside the castle. No rooms may reside outdoors. Also, any rooms posted must be rooms, not towers, alternate dimensions, etc.
8. Any signatures are used ONLY in the Misc section of the forum. They are never to be used in rp.
Lord Tenmashu
Lord Tenmashu
Admin

https://kingdomofwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum